Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki

Depressed & Stressed //. Izuku x Reader x Todoroki
Word count: 3153
Page count: 20
Bnha AU

~~~

Next I will be doing Hitoshi and Aizawa, I wanna get everyone's favorite characters done first 😊 spread the word that I'm doing this one shot book.

Btw this x Reader really means something to me so please don't laugh at this please. I'll explain at the end why.

****

"(Y/n)-San are you okay?"

You slammed your laptop shut and snapped your head back to the generous Hero. You smiled at your best friend and popped up from the bed. You two were in his room, he was doing his homework on his computer and you were on your laptop as you sprawled your body across of his bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be?" You asked, hands folded in your lap "I'm just doing homework with the help of your trusty WiFi, is that a crime Deku?"

Izuku sighed and raised a brow at you and your suspicious actions. He stepped forward and opened your laptop, you turned away and twiddled your fingers. On the screen revealed a fight scene from Boku no hero Academia. You reluctantly got up and snatched the laptop away.

"Your watching that anime again, for the fifteenth time for the past six weeks, are you really okay?" He asked concerned. He reached out for the laptop again but failed when you scooted back to the head of the bed. "(Y/n), that anime is- I mean I'm just really.... I'm really concerned about your well being. You talk all day about that little character in your show".

"I'm fine Izuku, geez! And by the way his name is Todoroki Shoto! Throw him some respect!" You got up and hid your laptop from behind your back "It's like your calling me an a-"

"An addict? Yeah! Your turning into an addict (y/n)! You watching the same thing everyday at every minute is alarming, not mentioning how unhealthy it is for you. You do realize that he is fake? Todoroki is fake! He isn't real, he's inside a computer, a tv, you name it! He isn't alive, he's artificial!" Izuku said. When he noticed what he said he stood up reluctantly and his expression softened. He knew you had problems and attachment issues with your 'anime characters'. He knew how sensitive the topic was to you, one little budge from your belief and you'll tumble and break into a million pieces. "W-Wait, let me rephrase that (y/n)-sa-"

You glared at Izuku offensively "Fake? Izuku, are you really calling him fake?" You got up and placed a hand on your chest "fake? You don't know how I feel Izuku, how could I possibly think that my best friend since diapers would understand, when he can't...." you started to shove your things into your bag "You don't understand Izuku! He isn't!" You hauled your bag on your back.

"(Y-Y/n), where are you going?" Izuku asked walking towards you, he placed a hand on your shoulder and gave it a squeeze "I know how you feel about things like that, I shouldn't have-"

You slapped his hand off your shoulder and pushed him aside "if you knew how I feel about things like that, than why would you say something like that! If you knew how sensitive I was, than why go so far by pushing my buttons?!" You slammed the door open and ran out the Midoriya household.

Izuku fell down to his knees and slouched down onto the ground, he stared down at his toes as if it was the only interesting in his room "Wh-What did I do?..."