Bakugo x Reader

I Do Care //. Bakugo/Katsuki x Reader
Word count: 1141
Page count: 6
Yakuza AU

~~~

"(Y/n)! Open the damn door! Your acting like a damn child!" Katsuki yelled angrily behind the door "I said I'm sorry multiple times! So please won't you come out?!"

Who told you that going out with a hot man wanted by so many woman had hardships and rotten things involved?....... Not to add up with the horrible responsibility of caring for him because of his high status and his family's importance in this world...

Not only was he important and smoking hot, but he was also an heir of a merciless Yakuza clan, the Bakugo's.

So having an argument with a powerful, wealthy, and inhumanly handsome man was not a terrific thing. He could be possessive and easily angered at some times

But that wasn't the reason you two had a yet another argument....

The situation that unfolded all started when you caught Sakura, his ex, flirting with him on the phone. Of course he didn't reply to any of her failed attempts to message him or call him... but it still didn't add up on why he didn't tell her to stop and say you have a wonderful girlfriend.

You started to pout and shoved your face in your pillow "I said leave me alone!" You yelled back, your face muffled into the pillow "your an asshole! So get out of my house!"

"I'm not an asshole! And if you haven't notice yet this is my house!" Katsuki pulled on the handle of the door and repeatedly started to do so "come on babe just open the door"

"No!" Katsuki sighed on the other side of the door "fine.... I'll leave" you smiled at the sound of his foot steps finally leaving "peace... peace and silence"

You sat up and pulled off your shirt, you went through his dresser to search for some clothes that could be used for the night.

Suddenly the door was broken down by who tamed into the room and made quick eye contact with you. You swore his eyes flashed a crimson red "(y/n)" he growled. You expected him to pounce on you and start to scold you....

But Instead he pulled you into a tight hug, you of course tried to leave and squirm out.... but the grip he had on you was to tight.....- he wanted to stay like this with you until you stopped- until you understood that he really wanted to talk this out

"Katsuki! Let me go! This is embarrassing! I don't even have a shirt on!" Bakugo ignored you and held you in his arms. He ignored the fact that you didn't have a shirt on, why should he? He has seen you multiple times without your shirt.

"You really thought I'll leave you here to cry, (y/n)?..... I'm your boyfriend, I'm not a damn animal" you heard Katsuki inhale your scent which made you squirm a bit "you know how physical contact makes me feel Katsuki..... and by you inhaling my scent makes me uncomfortable......"

Katsuki sighed and ignored your request to stop breathing in your scent "but-......... im gonna show you that I care..... Even if it means staying in this cramping position"

After his efforts of being with you and calming you down you let go of the thoughts of breaking free and let the taller and stronger man cuddle you. You started to melt in his embrace- you felt his thumb rub your cheek and his head which rested atop of your shoulder.

You gave his hand a squeeze once in a while and glanced at him at the times he squirmed around, or when he squeezed on you to hard for your own liking.

"(y/n)" he called. You looked at him and hummed "yes, mr short tempered?" You asked as a tick mark grew on his forehead "look (y/n), I know I didn't tell Sakura to back off when she started texting me. But the reason I didn't was because if I'll try to talk back to her she'll start to be more frequent....."

(Sakura is just a character name I needed)

You stiffened "more frequent?.... look my little match, I love Sakura, but she's starting to disrespect me.... And I don't appreciate her doing that" Katsuki turned his head the other way "don't call me a match, that's an object and I'm way better than them- and secondly, please don't think that your being disrespected... because if you were to be disrespected, which will never happen, I'll make sure it'll stop immediately, your my queen" you blushed at him calling you that and softened under his touch "oh really? Than why didn't you do anything to Mineta when he grabbed my ass? Huh?" Katsuki raised a brow at your remark "Mineta did what? When was this?..." you shrugged your shoulders "I don't know.... maybe a week or two ago, and let me remind you that he did that more than once. You know he's a pervert Katsuki, he even groped my tit.... to be honest I felt invaded" you started to nervously chuckle

Katsuki hoisted you in the air and dropped you on the bed. He straightened his shirt and pants, all while he pulled his phone out. You gave him a 'what are you up to' look and nudged his knee "what are you doing Katsuki? Who are you calling?"

He placed his finger on your mouth "shut your mouth for a second, I'm giving my friends a call, it's important"

he answered. You raised a brow confused. You knew that when Katsuki called his friends it was important, but for what? What was so important?

"Kirishima and kaminari-San ? What are you up to you evil little human?"

"Nothing, just gonna take care of some business with Mineta.... if he disrespects my girlfriends ass than he disrespects me"

Katsuki said. He placed his phone against his ear and leaned against the door, waiting for one of them to answer.

you stared at your boyfriend in awe "so badass..." you whispered as stars and hearts floated around the Bakugo. You felt your heart start to flutter, your cheeks heated

Katsuki stepped out of the room and signaled you to stay inside "Kaminari, is Kirishima with you?..... He is?......... that's fucking terrific, I have a favor to ask of you two, I need you to pick up a Minoru Mineta at his house......... is it for (y/n)? Of course its fucking for her....... Do I really love her? Did you just ask me that? Of course I love her you damn loser!- I appreciate her more than you nerd! And watch, one day I'll make her my wife"

~~~

Okay, guys! Thank you so much for reading my chapters! I just wanted to put that out there.