Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)

Okay guys sooo... I kinda do and don't have things against things like this. I can't because my parents age gap is way bigger than Aizawa and readers... Please don't bash me for the following in the story.

My Hero //. Aizawa x Reader
Word count: 2614
Page count: 17
Bnha AU
~~

Beep....

Beep....

Beep....

The vital machine chimed to your side. You awoken to the noise which half whispered closely into your ear. You slowly fluttered your eyes open and squinted when a bright light flashed in them.

"(Y/n)?.."

A voice called. Your stiff neck protracted to your right, where in a velvety White hospital chair sat Aizawa. Your eyes widened in realization that your relationship with Aizawa may be compromised.

"Aizawa. You can't be here! How long have you been here? Does anyone know? Did you come here with anyone? What happened?"

You asked in a half panicking like manner. The dark haired male placed his hands in the air, signaling you to slow down and breath.

"What? Not happy to see me? I feel offended"

He said placing a hand on his chest. You began to blush and shook in your place nervously.

"I-It's not that! It's just-"

"Than give me a hug"

Aizawa stood up and bestowed a kiss at the tip of your forehead. He dusted the hair that covered your eyes and began to tuck bundles of strands behind your ear. He placed his chin on your forehead and cradled you.

"A-Aizawa. You have to let go, what happens if people see? Is there any cameras?"

Aizawa began to chuckle. He let you go from his hug and reclaimed his seat besides your bed, as his. He lifted his arm out towards the walls.

"No ones gonna see, and who cares if they do? I'm just a teacher helping a student through hard times.... and lastly there isn't any cameras, your in a general patients room, no cameras or security"

You breathed out a hitched breath of relived.

"Just worried... gotta be precautious"

Aizawa placed a hand on your own and a rare but vibrant smile appeared- it seemed to light up your room, importantly your own face.

"What happened after I knocked out?"

You asked curiously.

"Well.."

Aizawa started.

"Your mom came to her house in a rush, her boyfriend was taken to his parole officer and police station. I vouched for you- don't worry they didn't suspect a thing. Than you were sent to the hospital where they ran some test, but don't worry you weren't out that long.... maybe a day and a half that's it"