Kirishima x Reader

So in this AU you're a maid of the host club! I've been reading a lot of fanfics and getting into it a lot more.

Gōzen //. Kirishima x Reader
Word count: 1002
Page count: 6
OHSHC AU

~~

"So this is where you've been spending your after school hours, eh (y/n)?" You slowly turned around, trembling before you at the thought of the person who owns that specific intimidating voice "so, you were at club meetings and such. Were you (y/n)?"

Your eyes met with dark (e/c) ones, fiery dark ones. You dropped the pan which you once held firmly in your hand, everyone in the room turned to you. Thanks to your fathers big entry people couldn't look away.

"Tou-San, I can explain why I'm—"

Slap.

You felt nothing but a stinging sensation burn against your cheek. You skidded back due to your father overpowering you, falling to the ground.

"Dressed in a maids costume, doing peoples bidings! Have you no shame?" You stared wide eyed at your father, your pupils shaking in his presence.

"You give dishonor to the (l/n) name, you're no longer my daughter I respect" your tou-San snapped. He swiftly turned his back on you and glared at you over his shoulder "you can come home when you find your way to redeem yourself (l/n) worthy"

He walked off, his feet clattering in the hallway. His words echoed through your head, you'll just go home tonight and everything will be alright! Your father will brush this over and such will be alright! Your tou-San loves you, he would never—

"(Y/n), please get off the ground. I don't want you to get dirty" widened eyes and a still shocked expression, you looked up at Kirishima who smiled down on you "a pretty girl as yourself doesn't need to be on the ground all sprawled like that" he said, pulling you up to your feet.

You were still shocked and puzzled as to what just happened and what would happen next. You were lost in thought, and it seemed you couldn't be placed back in the right one until your father gave you a play by play as to what happened.

"Oh my, your entire face is red on this side. Your father must have amazingly big hands" Kirishima chuckled, trying to make a joke out of the situation.

The red head took you over to the back of the club, first he asked his customers to leave in the most kindest way he could. Tenya was of course upset, the fact that the clubs numbers will go down only for that day due to Keep Kirishima's absents.

You smiled weakly at Kirishima and faked a chuckled. Kirishima gazed at you after your transparent response.

"Haha.... yeah" you say, looking the other way. The red head squeezed your hand, catching your attention once again.

"Why would he do that" Kirishima started, his hand brushing up to your cheek "you're so beautiful, and smart, and—.... you're the most perfect girl, daughter, that anyone could ask for. How could someone just do something like that?" Kirishima asked bluntly. His hand slithered up to your face where he rubbed the red spot.

"It's because I disgraced the (l/n), they never would sell out to being a peasant or servant to anyone. It's understandable, I wouldn't want to see my own daughter in a maids costume" You say, swatting away Kirishima's hand.

"You'd go as far as to slapping— a-and disowning them?" Kirishima asked.

You sighed and closed your eyes, patting down your dress "no, of course not. But still, what I've done to the name is horrible, I still would—"

"Hey" Kirishima stopped your through mid sentence to turn your face to look at his own, you tried to look away. But, due to him overpowering you it didn't work so well "don't put yourself down for that (y/n). The fact that he slapped you is no way acceptable, you deserve much more than how he treated you (y/n)" Kirishima convinced.

"B-But i—"

"What'd I say (y/n)-chan, as long as you're with me no ones gonna ever disrespect you like that, not on my watch"

You backed away with widened eyes as, yes, your boyfriend pulled you in by your waist "Kirishima, you spoil me" a smile cracked from behind your facade.

"I don't spoil you, it's just common sense to not treat a perfect lady like that"

You reached for his hand at your side and interlocked your fingers with his "you're the most purest person on this planet"

"Of course I am, aside from Izumi of course" A gentle laugh escaped Kirishima's lips, you watched and tagged along with him. Seeing this man happy will always put a smile on your face.

"You can stay with me until you let ather realizes what he lost" your expression brightened up even more. Not only would you not be in some uncomfortable situation at sleeping over someone's house with their family you didn't know, but you get to hand out with Kirishima more.

"Really? I don't want to intrude, your mom is nice but I don't—"

"Please, don't worry about it (y/n). My kaa-Chan will let anyone in need into our house. But since you're special to us she'll let you in without even asking" Kirishima beamed. You gave hisbhand a squeeze and jumped at Kirishima, he skidded back as you hugged him.

"Thank you Kirishima, I just don't know what to say..." your voice trailed, it cracked at first trying to keep the tears in.

"You don't need to say anything, you're always with me through anything. So, I think that it's fair that I do the same for you"

You pulled your head back so you could look up at Kirishima "man, how was I lucky enough to get a boyfriend like you?"

"How was I lucky enough to get a girlfriend like you?"