Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura

This is about something that somewhat happened to me. If someone has the nerve to grab or touch you do something!

The boy I'm talking about grabbed me in class and bothered me a lot. He asked me out and I told him no we should just be friend. We still hung out with each other but he got touchy and followed me wherever I went. So I told him I need space— he was fine the few weeks but he started to try and squirm his way back in my life. Until i finally got enough of it when he grabbed my ass and area.

(My friend was kidding about I sent him nudes and instead of telling my friend stfu he "whispered" to him "send it to me" that's disgusting and gross)

(—Not only that but he disrespects me a lot by touching me)

I never gave him my #, he texted me in the middle of the night in a long paragraph on how he missed me and told me he was sorry.

( I told no one about this only now am I opening up on here and instagram. )

I told him I am my cousin and to leave me alone.( I got scary ass cousins so he backed off. )

But I didn't tell anyone as I said. If you are Hawaiian or Polynesian you know how angry and short tempered they are. They will beat his ass if they wanted to. So I was to scared to do anything.

Also because I was scared they won't believe me—

What I'm trying to say is don't keep quiet about things like this. It is very important and you should tell someone right away

-nahinu.

Saved //. Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
Word count: 2037
Page count: 13
Modern AU

~~

Dabi was a villain. As you already known and seen... he was a manic and bad boy— one that you didn't want him to be.

You cared for him deeply, his health and well being. If anything were to happen to him you'll burst out in flames.

But the roles have been switched and you were no longer the watcher. Your crush that you had on him was neck deep in caution. Instead of watching for the girls and the underlings who flirted with him, you had your own problem and you were the only one who dealt with it.

(Yeah I purposely made it rhyme lmfao 😂)

You see, you have not been doing your daily glances and staring at him today— for it was very different. As you walked out of school you didn't even want to look for him. You see you had a problem... and as you were thinking it was happening at this right moment.

"Yeah and I think he's following me right now, I don't know if he is going to follow me home!" You whispered softly.

You explained to your mother on the phone who was directly behind you. You were scared and frightened, you see your problem was just of one like any other girl in Japan.