All might x Reader (lemon)

Controversy //. Toshinori x Reader
Lemon
Word count: 1114
Page count: 8
Modern AU

~~

"Toshinori...... D-Do you like it?"

You stuttered nervously. You laid down in the bed, nothing but your favorite mans favorite food on your naked body. They sprawled across your skin like topping of his favorite ice cream. Sprinkles, whip cream, strawberry's, and cookie dough.

"So..... what do you think?"

You shyly liked the strawberry juice from your finger and looked up at him. Toshinori blushed heavily and shut his eyes closed.

"(Y/n)! Why're you doing this to me right now! On our anniversary?!"

He whined. Toshinori turned his face to the wall and rubbed his eyes, he was embarrassed and it was quiet obvious. Your perfect figure made him nervous and his hormones sprang through his body, his palms were sweating and reached for his pants.

"N-None of that Toshinori, let me take care of that"

You stood up from where you laid down and walked over to him. Toshinori glanced back at you and his  blush got deeper, he turned back to his corner and covered his face.

"(Y/n)! Come on! Don't play around right now!"

He exclaimed worriedly. You grabbed on to his sweaty palms and gave it a small squeeze.

"Come on Toshinori. Today's your special day, let me make it special for you. And besides"

You brushed your finger against the whip cream from your body and placed it in his mouth. You grinned when he took a lick from it.

"We don't want to waste all these goods for nothing, do we?"

Toshinori snapped his head back to you and hoisted you in the air. He flung you on the bed and started to lick you in different and freaky areas, you moaned at the pleasure his tongue brought to your body.

"Good job Yagi, don't be messy with your food~"

You purred. Toshinori ignored your comments and sucked all the whip cream from your body clean, he ate the sprinkles, strawberry's, and cookie dough. You smiled down at him and grabbed his hand which held your your calf, licking the remaining juices.

"Here, let me"

You crawled off the bed and awaited at his knees, looking up at him with pleading eyes. He blushed at the realization at what you were about to do.

"G-Go ahead, I won't stop you"

He said Cooley. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled it off from his legs, you than ripped off his boxers and threw it to your side.

"Happy birthday Toshinori~"

You grabbed hold of his hard and long member in which he kept caged for the past ten minutes. You held it in your hands for a second before giving it a small lick.