Kaminari x Reader

The way Kaminari acts is just a characteristic I needed to him in the story

Quirk: You are able to heal the inside and outside injuries within and out of your body.

Weakness: Overuse or aloe Vera.

Antagonist name:

Sakura Haruno
(Sorry goiiise)

Play around  //. Denki Kaminari x Reader
Word count: 2583
Page count: 19
Bnha AU
~~

"(Y/n), it doesn't seem what it looks like!"

Kaminari covered himself with the covers of the bed and tiptoed between the crack of the The mattress and the wall. You stood there in a composed and calm manner, watching him.

"So"

You started in a serene tone. 

"you were at your mothers, were you?"

Kaminari reached out for your hand, his bright eyes piercing into your own. You could feel the awkward and dangerous vibes that seemed to flutter around the room.

"(Y/n)-"

You cut him off way before he could finish. You slapped away his hand as if it were a puny fly ready to land.

"No, it's fine. I totally get it"

You grabbed your only belongings on Kaminari's top drawer and flew it in your bag. Grabbing the promise ring given to you by Kaminari, you threw it at Sakura's rather large forehead. You glared back at Kaminari who flinched at your icy cold scowl.

The Haruno moved in her sleep before slowly opening her eyes. She seemed surprised at the presence of what used to be her best friend.

"(Y-Y/n).....- is that you?"

You smiled at her as she hid under the soft blue velvet covers, In attempt to hide her non-existing breast.

"Oh, yes it is Sakura. I almost couldn't recognize you there by all that cum all over your god damn face, disgusting whore"

You spat. Sakura blushed in embarrassment, not for her unhonorably action of persuading her best friends boyfriend into sex, but for the fact that she got caught.

Kaminari attempted to hurdle towards you but was stopped when Sakura pulled on his hand. Denki Kaminari snapped his head back to glare at her but stopped when he noticed you were ready to walk out the door.

"K-Kaminari-Kun, what's going on? Why is (y/n) in our room?-"

"Your delusional if you think we're a thing. Delusional. You purposely did this didn't you? Leading me on?!"

You scoffed and slammed the door in front of the blonde boy before you could say 'I'm sorry'.

And before you knew it, you were gone. Out of sight.

Out of time.

Kaminari hastily ran out of the room and jogged after you, catching himself each time he nearly fell to the ground each corner around the house.

"(Y/n)!"

He called. You snapped your head back to the blonde, tears that nearly found a way out your eyes appearing. You wiped them away quickly and clenched your fist.