Izuku x Reader

Hate //. Izuku x Reader
Word count: 1505
Page count: 10
Bnha AU
~~
I in no way think of the characters like this. I just needed a plot so i used this

Follow my main Instagram acc: @/Bitchxlani

You pushed his arms away and thrashed in his tight hold. Izuku was determined and drilled in his head that he'll get you back, this was his first chance— his only chance to get you back. To bring you back home.

"Deku! Let go! Let go now!"

You screamed in the green haired teens arms. You were angry— upset, infuriated! How could you talk to him after all those years? How could you just forgive him?

"(Y/n), Stop it!"

Izuku squeezed your chest with his arms which stretched out to your hips. You kicked his knee, you punched the air, you pretty much hurt anything near you. Including Izuku personally.

"(Y/n). Would you please! Stop acting like a child and listen to me!"

Izuku was the only person you ever listened to. You slowly stopped moving.

"Please come back"

After your leave from being a hero after graduating the academy, you jumped from the hero road you once pursued and went to the rouge ways of the villain.

'blood brush!'

Is what they called you.

'She'll paint your blood on the ground!'

Is what you did.

The reason for you leaving the hero path was your upsetting outlook on society. The sin they committed day by day, having a normal life in which they took for granted. You hated spoiled brats, those who took what they had for granted, people in general who on a day to day basis whined for nothing, and brats who had everything.

"Why'd you have to go, why'd you leave all of us?—"

"Cause you're all brats! Brats! Brats! Brats! You, Katsuki, Sero, Kaminari, Uraraka, Tenya! All of you! I hate you all!"

You yelled angrily. You pushed away the hero and punched his chest.

"Now let me go before I blow your insides onto the ground!"

"But you would never do that, (y/n). I know you won't"

Izuku pointed out.

"Oh yeah, why won't I!?"

You raised a brow.

"Because, we're practically family. That time at U.A? We were family"

"Pfft! As if!"

You rolled your eyes and gripped hardly onto Izuku's arm. In attempt to leave and escape from his rough grasp.

"You know you would never. You miss us, deep down you do"

Izuku's grip loosened on you, you found an opportunity. You kicked the back of his shin with your foot and elbowed his chest with of course your elbow. You found yourself running from his hold and towards an open window.