Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)

The inspiration for this chapter was YoungsterSteez ! She inspire me to make it and it helped a lot. Thanks so much sis!

Quirk:
     Your quirk was the ability to flash a bright light at 5000 volts that radiates from your body.

Your weakness is overuse of your quirk or if you are squeezed by your vein

My Hero! //. Aizawa x Student!Reader
Word count: 2282
Page count: 15
Bnha AU
Mentions rape if sensitive don't read
~~

"(Y/n), are you sure your okay? You've never spoken since you've entered the class this morning. Your scaring me...."

Aizawa Shota, the love of your life. The older male caressed your cheek and kissed the top of your head. You smiled and squeezed his hand, signaling your satisfaction. You sat in your desk at your homeroom with your homeroom teacher, everyone was out at lunch- you and him were the only ones in the class.

"No, it's nothing. Nothing you need to worry about..."

You said giving him a reassuring glance.

As you may already tell, you were in a very happy and cozy relationship with your teacher. And as you already could conclude, that was very illegal.

"Hey, you cant lie to me with those eyes (y/n). I've known you for a longtime and I know when your lying"

He said. Aizawa inched towards you and hoisted the one whom he loves in the air, spinning you in a circle. You chuckled and held onto him tightly.

"So are you going to tell me what's the matter?"

Aizawa asked as you chuckled. You suddenly stopped and stared into your secret lovers eyes seriously.

"For the last time Aizawa there's nothing wrong with me, I'm just a little tired"

You lied right through your teeth. There was something really wrong with you, domestic wise. Living with a single mother was bad enough- but living with her angry boyfriend 24/7 was even worst.

Your father left your mother the second he found out she was pregnant, leaving you and your mother lonely for the past few years. Since than your mother struggled to care for you- constantly finding herself in predicaments with new "lovers" each week. But it all paused when her current and longest relationship, Shinohara, came along. He was amongst the most abusive boyfriend she brought home, he stayed with her for about almost a year- making your life a living hell.

You hated the fact that he believed he could touch you places you only allowed Aizawa to touch. You hated that he talked to you as if you were your mother, sexually and so carnel. You hated the fact that he thought beating you was right.

Yes, beating- as in placing physical harm amongst another person that does not want it, or did not allow the person to do so was beating.

Back than when your mother introduced Shinohara to you he seemed to be a genuine guy in the beginning, but what came from little 'tickle fights' or harmless 'sparing practice' turned into daily beating when you disobeyed him or your mother. He would do so when your mother wasn't around of course-