chapter 2- i want her

Louis POV

As I was ordering my drink at the bar I saw a cute girl. She just walked into the bar with some other girl. I did not know who it was but she was very cute. I then saw her walking up to the bar to order a drink.
As she was ordering her drink I was just looking at her. Thinking about how beautiful she was and how I need her. I then said to the bar worker I will pay for that. The girl then turned around and said " you don't have to do that".
But I just said "but I want to" but she did not know why. I then hear her say
"Um well what is your name anyways". I then answered her " Louis Tomlinson what is yours". She then said "Lucy Medlin" as I was looking into her beautiful eyes.
The bar worker then handed a beer to her. As she was about to walk away she said "I am just going to tell my friend I am staying up here". I then said ok as she left.

Lucy's POV

As I was walking away from the bar with a huge smile on my face. To go tell Emily I was going to go sit with Louis. I got to Emily and told her I was staying up at the bar. She then asked why I told her to sit with a guy. She just smiled and said ok with a little bit of a laugh.
As I was then walking back to the bar to sit with Louis. With a big smile on my face while walking to him. I then reached the bar to sit with louis. When I got there he just started looking at me. I then began laughing at him as he sat there looking at me.
At first it was kinda weird we just kinda sat there. But then we started talking about stuff and askining , each other questions. We talked for like 2 hours at the bar. But then Emily walked up to me and asked if I was ready to go. I told her I did not really want to go but I would have no other way of getting home.
"I can take you home" I heard Louis say behind me.
I then asked Emily if she cared of course she said no.
"Thank you so much Louis" I turned around and told him.

Emily's POV
When we got in the bar I went and sat down as Lucy was getting drinks. Then I saw Lucy talking to a guy then she started walking to the table.
"Hey Emily I am staying up at the bar" Lucy said with a big smile.
I then asked her why she was staying at the bar. She quickly answered "to sit with a guy " she told me. I then just smiled at her and said ok as she walked away.
I sat at the table drinking for like 2 hours by myself. I then walked up to the bar to ask Lucy of she was ready to go.
"I don't really want to go but I don't have any other way to get home" she said with a sad voice.
Then the boy beside her said "I can take her home later" I just said ok and then left the bar.

Louis POV

I told her that I would take her home from the bar. So she did not have to leave yet.i could tell she did not want to go and plus I did not want her to go.we sat there and talked for about another hour before we left.
As we were walking out of the bar to leave. I started thinking what if this is the one for me. When we got to my car I opened the door for her. Then I got in the drivers side of the car.
As I was cranking the car up to leave I heard her say something. She had said "thank you so much for giving me a great time.also can you give me your number". I then said yes and gave her my number and she gave me her number. We then arrived at her house.