chapter 33- Hit

Lucy's POV

I woke up to see nobody laying in bed next to me. I then just rolled over and closed mey eyes. I then felt someone come up behind me and put there arms around me. I let out a quiet scream Louis then just kissed my forehead.
"Sorry I scared you love" Louis said trying not to laugh.
"Well you scared the pee out of me" I say while laughing and slapping his arm. He then just let out a big laugh at me. Before pressing his lips to mine almost instantly. I then opened my eyes after we pulled away from the kiss. To see smiling Louis hovering over me.
"Hey I am going to the grocery store" I tell Louis as I looked into his eyes.
"Ok so you want me to go with you" he asked I then shook my head. I then peaked his lips before getting out of bed. I then though some clothes on and said bye to Louis. When I got in the car I looked at my phone seeing it was 11 o'clock. I then turned my phone off and left. When I got to the store I went in and got what I needed. It took me like a hour before I left the store. As I was in the car driving down the road to go home. I then saw a big truck pass a red light and coming strait to my car. I tried to turn away from it but I could not. Then the car got hit and flipped a bunch. Then a I remember ever thing around me went black.

Louis POV

I was sit at the house watching TV with Emily and Niall. They had came to my a little bit after Lucy left the house. As we were watching TV I got a phone call. The name read unknown number so I answered it.
"Hello" I say in a wired voice.
"Hello is this Mister Tomlinson" he asked me.
"Yes" I answers as I got off of the couch.
"I am a doctor at the hospital" as soon as he says that my heart stops.
"We have some news your wife was hit by a car and she it here" he says before I dropped the phone. I then fell to the floor tears pouring from my eyes.
"Louis what I wrong" I heard Niall say as he walked up behind me.
"We have to go to the hospital" I say as I get up and more tears go down my face. They did not ask questions they just followed me to the car. I told Niall to drive because I was not able to. When we to the hospital I jumped out of the car. I then ran in shoving people out of my way as I ran to the front desk.
"Lucy Lucy Tomlinson" I yell at the lady.
"Are you family" the women asked me
"I am her fucking husband now tell me where she is" I yell at her tears pouring down my face. After she told me the room I ran to the elevator. I did not take it though I just ran up the stairs not wanting to wait. When I got to her floor I ran down the Hall way. Doctors would yell at me but I did not listen to them. All I had on my mind was Lucy and our babies to be. When I reached her room a doctor was standing there. I then looked at the bed to see Lucy laying there passed out. She had a cast on her arm and her leg. I then just started to cry even more as the doctor walked up to me.
"I have some bad new sir" the doctor said as he frowned at me. I just looked at Lucy on the bed and cried not answering him at all.
"One of your babies died sir" he said to me then my eyes widened. I could not take it I picked up the chair in the room and throw it. I then picked up ever thing almost in site and throw it. The last thing I throw was the TV I picked it up throwing it to the wall. I then turned around to started punching the wall. I keep punching it repeatedly until someone caught my arms. I then just fell to the ground and started crying. I then looked up to see Niall looking down at me.
"It will be ok man" he says trying to comfort me.
"No it want I have already lost one kid now another one. My life is horrible and I don't think me or Lucy can handle it. So no Niall it will not be alright never will it be" I yell at him and his eyes widen. All I could think about was Lucy was passed out. She had not clue that one of our kids is dead. I layed one the floor for a long time crying.
"She does not deserve this it's all my fault" I yell into my hands. I stayed for a long time before the hospital made me leave. I tried to fight with them but they would not let me.

Lucy's POV

When I started to wake up I did not know where I was.
"Louis Louis" I scream not knowing where I was. Then doctors ran in and held me down to the bed.
"Where's Louis I need Louis where the fuck is he" I screamed as they healed me down.
"We made him leave" they tell me
"I want fuck Louis now I need him now" I yelled at him.
"No you need to heal" they tell me
"No I need Louis I what my husband now get me Louis now" I yell as tears poured down my face.
"Someone please call this damn man" they yell I then smile a little bit.

Louis POV

I was laying in bed as I keep crying thinking of Lucy. I then heard my phone ring I then sat up really quick.
"Hello" I said.
"Get back to the hospital now your wife won't stop screaming your name" he said before hanging up. When he said that I could not help smile about how bad she wanted me. I then jumped out of bed outing a shit and pants on then running to my car. When I got there I ran up the stairs again trying to get to her. When I got to her floor I could hear her yelling my name. I then started to run to her room as fast as I could.
"Louis" she yelled when I walked into her room. All of the doctors then signed in releaf.
"Lucy" I say before going to her bed and hugging her. I then stated to smile so big because she was awake.
"You scared me so much love" I whispered into her ear. I then pull away from the hug and look into her eyes.
"I love you Lou" she says with a big smile.
"I love you two Lucy" I said back to her with a smile.
"Um Louis why is my room a mess" she asked me. Me head then just dropped looking at the floor.
"I did it" I say sadly realizing what I did.
"Why Louis" she asked me I could tell she was worried. I did not want to tell her but she would find out one way or another.
"I did it when the doctor said that one of the twins died" I told her as tears started to roll down my face.
"No no it can't be true" she yelled I then just nodded my head. I then felt her head fall onto my shoulder. I then picked her head up off of my shoulder and put her in my lap. I then moved me and her to the top of the bed. She then put her head into my chest and cried into it. I layed my head on hers and we both sat there crying.