chapter 34- baby

3 months later

Louis POV

I was laying in bed on my phone while Lucy was making breakfast. I was getting up from bed to go take a shower. Until I heard a big boom sound coming from the kitchen. I then quickly ran into the kitchen to see what was going on. When I got in the kitchen Lucy was laying on the floor.
"Babe what happened" I asked Lucy while running up to her.
"I think I am in labor Lou" she said I then quickly helped her off the ground. I healed on to her as we went outside to leave.
"IT HURTS" I herd Lucy yell as I helped her into the car.
"I know baby just breath through it" I told her before running to my side of the car. After I got in the car I quickly started it and started down the road. As I was driving I took out my phone to call Emily.
"Hello"
"Emily Lucy is in labor" I yell through the phone while glanceing over at Lucy.
"What really, let me talk to her" she said I then quickly gave the phone to Lucy. They talked on the phone the whole way to the hospital. When we got to the hospital I got out then helped Lucy out. We we got inside the doctors took her to a room as I followed her. After a while of being there Emily and Niall came running in the room.
"Lucy" Emily yelled before running to Lucy with a big smile.
"So how you holding up Lucy" Emily asked lucy.
"As good as I can I mean a baby is about to come out of my body" Lucy told her while laughing. We then all just talk about thing for a long time. As we waited for Lucy to be able to give birth.
"Alright we need everone to leave the room except for the father" the doctor said as she walked into the room.
"Good luck man" Niall said before leaving the room.
"Alright Lucy you ready" the doctor asked. After about 3 minutes of Lucy giveing birth she looked up at me.
"I can't do it anymore Lou" she said with wide eyes.
"Yes you can" I told her. Then after about 2 more minutes there was the sound of crying.
"It's a boy" the doctor said before they started to clean him up. Me and Lucy then looked at each other with a big smile. I then smashed my lips into hers. After he was cleaned up the doctor handed him to Lucy wrapped up in a blanket.
"We will let y'all be alone" the doctor said before leveling. I then sat down on the bed beside Lucy.
"What our we going to name him" I asked Lucy as we looked at the baby boy.
"How about Freddie Reign Tomlinson" she asked me as she looked at me with a big smile.
"I love it" I told her before pressing a kiss to her forehead.
"Do you want to hold him" she asked me I then nodded as she handed him to me. After a minute or two Niall and Emily came walking in the room.
"Omg Lucy he is so cute" Emily said before comeimg up to us. She then asked me if she could hold him I then gave him to her. We all sat there talking and holding the baby. After a while Niall and Emily had to leave so me and Lucy sat there and watched Tv. I layed in the hospital bed with Lucy. While she had baby Freddie in her arms. After a few minutes I looked over to see Lucy fast asleep. I just smiled at her before taking Freddie out of her arms and into mine. She then rolled over and buried her face in my chest. We then all fell asleep cuddled up next to each other.

Lucy's POV

I woke up to see Louis sitting in a chair holding Freddie. I then rolled over and looked at then with a big smile. Just knowing that my hole life was sitting right there. It was also the cutest thing ever to see Louis sitting there holding Freddie. He looked just like Louis he had his big blue eyes. And the little bit of hair he had was brown just like Louis.
"Oh good morning love" Louis said as he stood up with Freddie in his arms.
"Morning" I said as I took Freddie from Louis.
"The doctor said we could leave any time today" Louis told me. I then got out of bed and layed Freddie down on the bed. I then got my clothes and went in the bathroom and changed. After changing me Louis and Freddie left to go back home.