chapter 16- cheated

One week later

Lucy's POV

Me and Louis have been at my parents house for a week now. It kinda surprises me how well my parents are getting along. With Louis I did not think they would like him this much. Mainly my dad I figured he would not like some other guy loving me.
"Hey babe can you come here" Louis called from down stairs.
"Yeah be there in a second" I said while leaving my room.
"Look what your mom made us love" Louis said while my mom was holding a cake. On the cake it said best daughter ever I don't know why she made that. Then before I realized it Louis has the cake in his hands. He then smashed the cake in my face I then took some of the cake off my face. And I then throw it into Louis face he then walked up to me. And put his hands around my waist and picked me up as I put my arms around his neck.
"I love you so much" Louis told me while wiping cake off of my face.
"I love you to Louis" I told him as we began to kiss. As we keep kissing I heard my mom and my dad standing in the kitchen laughing. We then pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other and laugh.
"Do you remember when we were first dateing and we did things like that" my mom asked my dad.
"Of course I do" my dad told her while kissing her.
"Eww mom dad stop that is gross" I told them as they laughed at me. They then stopped kissing then Louis put me back on the ground. While he smiled at me really big.
"Hey Louis do you want to go to the bar tonight" I asked him.
"Sure why not" he told me while smiling. I then went back up stairs to take a shower and get ready. I then took off my clothes and got into the shower. Almost as soon as I got in the shower I felt someone put there arms around my waist. I then turned around to see who was in the shower with me. Of course it was Louis that did not surprise me at all.
"Hello love hope I did not scare you" Louis said to me
"No Lou you did not scare me" I told him as we began to kiss. We just stood kissing and letting the water run down are bodys. We then did it in the shower for like 15 minutes. Until we heard a knock on the door it was my mom.
"Hey honey you have been in the shower for a while are you ok"
"Yes mom I am fine" I said then of course Louis actsdintly laughed
"Oh ok honey I see I will talk to you later" my mom said while laughing so hard.
"Sorry babe I did not mean to laugh" I heard Louis say in a sad voice. I then just kissed him before we both got out of the shower. After we got out we both went to our room to get dressed. We then both headed down stairs knowing that my mom. Knew what we were doing in the shower my dad probably knows now to. We then both walked in to the kitchen holding hands. My mom and dad just looked at us and started to laugh at us me and Louis just started. To look at each other and smile while we also Laughed.
"Ok mom and dad it's really funny can you please stop laughing" I asked my parents.
"I guess we can darling" my mom answered while trying to stop laughing.
"Don't act like y'all have never done that" I yelled at them they then stopped laughing.
"Ok bye mom bye dad me and Louis are going out" I told them while leaving the house.

Louis POV

Me and Lucy then got into the car to go to the bar to drink. Once we got to the bar Lucy Sat down at a table while I went and got drinks. We sat there drinking for like 2 hours I had already drunk way more than Lucy.
"Hey Louis I am going to go to the bathroom" Lucy told me while getting up. I then just keeping sitting there til she came back once she sat down I kissed her.
"Louis what the hell are you doing" I heard a voice say from behind me. I then realized the person in was kissing was not Lucy. It was some random girl I was so drunk I did not notice.
"I thought you loved me Louis but Aprintly you don't" Lucy yelled at me. Before I could say anything Lucy was gone she had left so quick.
"Dammit" I screamed everone in the bar looked at me. I did not even care as my eyes filled with tears I put my hands over my face. As I began to cry over what I had done to Lucy why just why. The one thing I loved the one thing I cared about. Was gone all because of me she was my hole world I loved her so much. She is the person I want to be with for the rest of my life.