chapter 35- stabbed

3 years later

Lucy's POV

"Boys breakfast" I screamed from the kitchen as I put pancakes on a plate.
"Coming love" Louis yelled back then Louis came in the kitchen. With little Freddie on his shoulders.
"Food" Freddie screamed as Louis put him down. Me and Louis just stood there laughing. The past three years have been great. After we all ate our food Niall came over to the house.

Louis POV

"Hey babe I think me and Niall are going to take Freddie to the park" I told Lucy.
"Ok I will just stay here" she answered me. I then pecked her lips before me and Niall left. When we got to the park Freddie ran off and played while me and Niall Sat on a bench. We talked for a long time until my ex girlfriend walked up. She is also the person who beat Lucy up.
"Hello Louis I was hoping we could talk" she asked me.
"Sure what do you want bitch" I answered her.
"Alone Louis" I then got up and we walked away not to far.
"What do you want Kat" I asked her.
"Looks like you got a kid now" she said.
"Yes I do and do you have a problem about it" I said while poking her arm.
"I just fell bad for him" she answers me at this point I am confused.
"What" I asked very confused.
"I am going to kill you Louis" I then felt her stabbed me in the stomach. She then quickly ran away as I fell to the ground. I heald my stomach in pain as I bleed.

Niall POV

I was waiting on Louis to come back from talking to that girl. I looked over to see Louis laying on the ground with blood rushing out of him.
"Freddie come on" I yelled I then ran over to Lou.
"Louis what happened" I asked him as I sat down next to him. Freddie then came up to me and he just stood there frozen.
"Daddy" he said Louis eyes keep opening and shutting.
"Niall if I die promise me you will take care of my family and tell Lucy I love her" he said with a weak voice.
"Louis you are not going to die" I said as I got my phone out to call a ambulance.
"Promise me Niall" he said again.
"I promise Lou" after a minute or two the ambulance got here. They took Louis away I then picked up Freddie. I then sprinted down the street to go tell Lucy and get her to him.

Lucy's POV

I was siting on the couch when the door swung open. Then Freddie ran to me crying and just Niall standing in front of me.
"Louis got stabbed" my heart dropped right on the spot. I then fell to the ground and held Freddie in my arms. Tears fall out of my eyes I then felt someone pick me and Freddie up. Niall then sat us down in the car I held Freddie close to me as I cried. When we got there Emily meat us there and took Freddie. Niall then picked me up and carried me in. I just cried into his chest he then went to the front desk. The lady saw me and did not ask if we were family. Niall then went to the elevator and we went to Louis floor. I jumped out of nialls arms and ran to Louis room. When I got in there I started to cry more and more.
"Louis" I yelled to the top of my lungs before falling to the ground. But before I hit the ground niall caught me in his arms.
"It will be alright Lucy" he told me.
"No it won't be Niall he is my hole world I can't lose him. Even if I tried especially not with Freddie. They looked just alike I could not do it. I love Louis so much I will die without him in my life. I can't I can't lose him Niall no matter what I just can't"
"Well you don't have to worry about that any time soon love" I heard Louis sweet voice say. My head then shoot up to see Louis laying on bed with a big smile. I then ran over and jumped on his bed and hugged him carefully.
"Louis I thought I lost you" I whispered in his ear.
"If I can help it you will not lose me" I then just smiled at him.

4 days latet

Lucy's POV

We got home from the hospital two days ago. Emily and Niall have been over all day long.
"Do y'all want to watch a movie" Niall asked. We then all sat down some where in the liveing room. Niall and Emily sat in a chair together. Me Louis and Feiddie all sat on the couch. And ever thing was perfect my hole life right here. Hopefully it will always stay this way.