chapter 25- did you have fun

Lucy's POV

When I woke up I felt Louis arm around me. Are legs were locked together and his other hand was in my hair. I just layed there for a few minutes. As I was waiting on Louis to get up. I heard someone about to walk in so I quickly acted like I was asleep. Emily then walked into the bed room she looked in then left. A little bit after she left Louis woke up.
"Good morning loves" he said
"Did you just say good morning loves" I asked him
"Yes you know you and the baby" he said while smiling.
"Oh well good morning louis" I said back. Louis then kissed me on the forehead. Me and him just layed under the covers and coddled for a little bit. I had forgotten that me and Louis were still naked from last night.
"Hey babe can I just say last night was amazing" Louis said while smiling at me.
"It was wasn't it" I said back while laughing a little bit.
"You know they probly heard us last night" Louis said while running his fingers throw my hair. I then just nodded then got out of the bed. I then put some clothes on and went down stairs. Louis then followed behind me when we got down stairs they were in the kitchen.
"It sounds like you two had fun last night" Niall said while winking at Louis.
"Yep it sound like y'all were have to much fun" Emily then added.
"Ok we were having sex big deal who cares" I said angrily
"But Lucy your pregnant you can't just have sex when ever you want" Emily said to me.
"Emily just shut up it was one time it does not matter" i yelled at her as Louis put his arm around my waist. Me and Louis then ate breakfast with them. After we ate we went home but when we got home. There were these two men standing at our door. We then asked them what they were doing here. And they said that we had to move out. That they were destroying this house and we had to leave now.
"Louis what are we going to do now"
"I don't know but we will figure something out ok Lucy" Louis told me.
"Well we can't buy a new house we don't have the money for that" I told him.
"Can you call Emily and see if they will let us stay with them" Louis asked me I then nodded. I told Emily we ever thing and she said that we could live with her. So me and Louis packed are stuff and went to there house. Once we got there me and Louis took are stuff up stairs. I then sat down on the bed and started crying.
"Please don't cry love" Louis said while sitting down next to me on the bed.
"But Louis we have to stay with them we have a baby on the way. We barely have enough money to pay for a baby. How in the hell are we going to pay for a house". I told him while I layed my head in his lap.
" Lucy don't worry we will figure something out". After Louis said that Emily and Niall walked in. And told us we could stay with them as long as we had to. They then left the bedroom I then sat up. And went to the top of the bed and layed down. Louis then came and sat down beside me as he out his arm around me. We then sat there and cuddled until I fell asleep.

Louis POV

Lucy had fell asleep after a few minutes of her being asleep. Niall walked into the bedroom and sat down in a chair.
"Listen man I know how hard this is on you right now. I mean just got married having a baby. Then this happens to yall so I know you are going through a lot. So you and Lucy really can stay here for as long as you want to" Niall whispered to me.
"Thanks Niall" I said Louis then sat up a little bit.
"What's going on" Lucy said while rubbing her eyes.
"Nothing love just go back to sleep" I told her I then kissed her and she put her head back on my chest. Lucy then fell back to sleep in my arms.
"Ok I am going to go tell me if you need anything" Niall told me as he got up he then left the room.