Chapter 21- double date

Louis Pov

I could not believe Lucy said yes to me I thought she might say no. A few minutes after I proposed to Lucy we left the rink. When me and Lucy got home I went up stairs to take a shower. After I got in the shower I did not even realize that Lucy got in behind me. I then warped my arms around Lucy's waist. As I pulled her in close to me and let the water run down us. I then kissed her as we were pulling away from the kiss. She was just looking down at her ring and smiled . She then looked up at me and smiled before we started kissing agin. We then did it in the shower for like 10 minutes before getting out. After we got out we went tour room i then just put some boxers on. As Lucy put one some underwear and a bra before she layed down in the bed. I then crawled up into bed next to her we then layed there cuddling under the cover. Before we both fell asleep cuddled up next to each other.

Lucy's Pov

As I was waking up I then remembered that I was engaged to Louis. That he was not my boyfriend any more he was my fiancé. I then heard Louis say good morning future miss Tomlinson. I then started to smile so big while I layed in his arms. I then turned over so that I was looking at Louis.
"Hey Louis do you want to go over to nialls house so we can tell them" I asked Louis he then just nodded while getting out of the bed. I then throw some clothes on and so did louis. We then went down stairs and got are shoes on then went and got in the car. When we arrived at Niall's house we got out of the car. Louis then walked up to me and started kissing me. After we stopped kissing we walked up the stairs as we Intwinded are fingers. After I knocked on the door Emily came and answers it.
"Hey Lucy what's happening" Emily asked while Niall walked up behind her.
"Well me and Louis are getting married" I told them with excitement.
"Omg lucy" Emily said while hugging me.
"Bro you asked her earlier that I thought" Niall said to Louis.
"I know but I could not wait any longer I just love her so much" Louis told Niall while putting his arm around my waist. He then pulled me in close to him as we began to kiss. Me and Louis just stood there kissing for like forever.
"Get a room you two" I heard Niall say while pulling away from the kiss.
"Oh shut up Niall" Louis said while laughing.
"Hey we should all go on a double date" Emily suggest.
"Um sure I guess that would be fun" I told Emily a little unsure. We then all went inside for like 1 before me and Louis left. When me and Louis got back to the house I went up stairs to our room. When I got in are room I sat down on the bed until. Louis came and sat down behind me.
"Hey love" Louis said while kissing me all over my neck.
"Hello louis" I told him while smileing really big.
"I am going to make sure everyone knows your mine" louis said while he keep kissing my neck. He then started making a love bite on my neck.
"There you go love now ever one will know your mine" Louis said as he started to kiss me on the lips.
"Ok Louis I got to get ready for the date tonight" I told him as we pulled away from the kiss.
"Come on Lucy just a few more minutes" Louis said before kissing me again.
"Louis I would love to but I really need to get ready to go" I told him while getting up.
"Ok but can we finish it tonight" he asked me I then just nodded my head and kisses him. After I kissed him I went to the closest to find something to where to our date. I then took off my shirt and pants and put on a dress. As Louis just layed on the bed and watched me get dresses. I then looked at him and started to laugh.
"Louis are you going to get dressed or just watch me" I asked Louis while laughing.
"Yea I guess I have to" Louis said while going into the bathroom. I then heard the shower water start to turn on. So I decided to take off my dress and go get in the shower with Louis.
"I thought you did not want to do this now because you need to get ready" Louis said while laughing.
"Well Louis I changed my mind" I told him while kissing him. He then started to kiss up and down my body. I then started to make loud sounds and so did Louis. We then keep doing it in the shower for a while before getting out. After we got out I went to our room and put my dress back on. Louis then came in the room and put on a suite.
"You should wear a suite more often it makes you look sexy" I told Louis while putting my arms around his neck.
"Well thanks almost Mrs Tomlinson" he told me while pulling me close to him.
"I am so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you" Louis said while kissing my forehead.
"I am to Louis I love you so much" I told him
"I love you to Lucy so so much" Louis said while grabbing my hand. As we started down the steps to go get in the car. Me and Louis then got in the car to go met Emily and Niall. Once we got to the restaurant Emily and Niall were. Standing at the door waiting on us to get there. When I got out of the car Louis walked over to me and grabbed my hand. We then Intwinde are fingers as we walked up to Emily and Niall. We then all went in to the Reasurant to get our seats. Once we walked inside the waiter took us to our seats. Me and Louis Sat beside each other and Emily and Niall Sat beside each other. After we Sat down they took our drink order. After they got us are drinkers they took are food order. After that we just talked and ate our food. After we got done we all went back to our houses for the night.