chapter 5- breakfast

Louis POV

I had just woke up Remembering all the things that happend last night. I had been thinking about if I was going to call Lucy or not. All I really knew was I really liked this girl very very much. The only thing that I did not know was does she really like me. I finally decided that I was going to call her. So when I called her I asked if she wanted to go on a date.
She said yes and I then hung up the phone to go take a shower. I was going up stairs to take a shower. Before I got up the stairs I started thinking. I figured that if I went over to her house right now she would not care. So I then went outside to go get into car to go see her. It took me about 5 minutes to get to Lucy's house.
I then pulled up in her drive way I sat there for a minute. Before I got out of my car as I was walking to her door. I was thinking about should I do this I mean. I was about to just randomly walk up to her door. When I got to her door I knocked Lightly she then opened the door.
All I could think about was how cute she looked in her sweatpants.
"What are you doing here" she asked me.
I just told her because I just wanted to see her cute beautiful face. As I said that she started to blush.
"Aww you look so cute in your little sweatpants" I told her with a big smile on my face.
"Thanks" Lucy said while looking at the ground.
I then smelled something good so I asked her what it was. She told me it was her breakfast, and I could eat with her if I wanted to. So I ate with her after we ate we went in the living room. And sat on her couch we then began to kiss again. As she put her hand on my neck I put mine on her waist. But I then pulled away form our kiss. And told her don't worry love we will continue this tonight.
"Ok tonight we will" she told me as I walked out the door.

Lucy's POV

Louis had been gone for about 4 hours since this morning. So I decided I would go ahead and go find something to wear. For tonight when me and Louis go out on our date. I went up stairs to my bedroom to find something. When I got in my room I went over to my closet to find something. I then Rumeged through all the clothes in my closet. Before I finally found something to ware tonight.
I then took off my sweatpants and big T-shirt. To put on my dress that I found in the closest. It was a black strapless dress with a red neck line. So after I put it on I sipped my self up very hard but I did. I then went back to my closet and got my shoes. They were red with a 2 inch heal on them. I went down stairs to go put my shoes on. When I got down stairs Louis called me.
"Hello love I will be at your house to get you in about 5 minutes".
"Ok Louis I can't wait to see you" I told him with a soft voice.
"No love I can't wait to see you I bet you look absolutely beautiful". He told me
When he said that I just started to blush and smile.
"Ok bye love be there soon" Louis said in the sweetest voice.
I then told him"ok bye see you in a minute".
I then put my shoes on and went and got my coat and put it on. As soon as I walked out the door he pulled into my drive way. I then walked down the steps to go get into his car as he got out. He then walked over to my door and opens it for me. He then went around the front of the car and got in.