chapter 3- anger

Lucy POV

As I was about to get out of the car and go inside. I looked over at Louis I just kinda looked at him. Then we both started leaning in as I was looking. Into his beautiful eyes then our lips touched. As we started to kiss each other. As we were kissing I could fill a smile start to grow. On my lips as we keep kissing each other.
As we were kissing we both started to stick are tongues. In each other's mouth I then put my hands on his neck. As he was putting his on my waist as we keep kissing. He then slipped his hand up my shirt. And started running his hand up and down my back.
I started to get goosebumps up and down my back. He started to kissing down my neck. Until we hear a tap on the window it was Emily. We then stopped and we told each other bye. As I got out of the car I started yelling at Emily.
" why in the hell did you do that Emily we were about to have sex I hate you" I yelled
"I am sorry Lucy I did not mean to I did not know it was you in that car" Emily said sadly
" well it does not matter if you know it was me or not you don't ever do that" i said to her in complete anger
" I know Lucy I do not know why I did that" Emily said as her eyes filled with tears.
"It is ok just don't do it again" I told her felling bad for yelling at her.

Emily's POV

I had been home for about a hour from the bar. I did not know where Lucy was at I was getting a little scared. Until I heard a car pull up in the drive way. By the way I was waiting at Lucy's house until she got home.
I saw a black car with blue lines on the sides pull up. I guessed it was that boy Lucy was with car. So I then walked out side to see if it was her. When I got up to the car the windows had fog in them.
So I then tapped on the window then Lucy got out of the car. And as soon as she got out she started yelling at me. Because her and that boy were about to have stupid sex. To tell you the truth I know that was what they were doing.
I was just a little bit jealous at her because of that. I mean she left me in the bar at that table by myself. For 2 hours and she did not leave with me. She did not even talk to me the whole time we were at the bar. So I mean no wonder I was a little bit jealous.

Louis POV

We were about to have sex until there was a stupid tap on the window. Of my car I mean who in the hell. And of course it was her stupid little friend Emily. I was starting to not like this girl I mean come on.
Who taps on a window of two people about to have sex. I mean the windows were even starting to fog up. Just who does that to some one Lucy started to get out of the car. We told each other bye then I pulled out of her drive way. I could hear her yelling at her friend Emily. I don't blame her for getting mad at this Emily girl.

Lucy's POV

After I yelled at Emily I then walked into my house. When I got in my house I stormed up the stairs. I got to my room went in and slammed the door. I mean Emily is my best friend but she end something great.
I then folded down my bed covers and crawled into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face.
As I remember what happened last night. I layed there for a few minutes before I got up. And went into the bathroom to take a shower.