chapter 29- a new romance

Lucy's POV

As I was waking up I remembered that we were at the hospital. I then felt my legs wrapped around Louis and his arms around my waist. I then sat up a little bit and faced Louis. Before I started to kiss him he then started to kiss me back. We then pulled away from the kiss and Louis had the biggest smile on his face.
"Good morning love" Louis said as he put his hand up my shirt.
"Morning Lou" I said while biting my lip. The doctor then walked into the room good thing me and Lou was not doing anything.
"Mrs Tomlinson you are free to go" he said he then left the room.
"I still love hearing people call you Mrs Tomlinson" Louis told me I then just smiled at him. I then kissed Louis before getting out of the bed. I then slipped my shoes on then Louis got up. Me and Louis then left the hospital. When we got back to Niall's house his friend Harry was there. But he had someone with him and they were holding hands.
"Hi Louis I want you to meet my new boyfriend Austin" Harry told Louis.
"Wait what you are gay" I screamed he then just nodded. I then started to go up stairs and Louis followed behind me. As soon as we got up the steps Louis kissed. We then keep kissing before we walked backwards into are bedroom. Louis then kicked the door shut from behind him as we keep kissing. Louis then pushed me up against the wall. He then put both his hands up my shirt as we keep kissing. So I put my hands in his pants. As he started to kiss me down my neck. I let out a loud moan as Louis keep going down my neck. He then took my shirt off of me I then took his off. He then stated to kiss me down my body again. The fourth down my body he got the loud I was.

Emily's POV

Me and Niall was in are room when I heard Lucy make a loud moaning sound. Me and Niall then looked over at each other knowing what they were doing.
"Come on let's go listen in" Niall said as he got up out of bed. I then got up to and we ran over to there door. We then put are ear up to the door. Then Kinsley Liam Harry and Austin showed up and started listening in to. I did not even know what Liam was doing here but oh well.
"Damn there loud when they have sex" Kinsley said with a laugh.
"Well I know Louis and he is good at what he does" Niall said with a smirk on his face.
"Ok Niall we did not have to know that" I told him while laughing. We then heard the bed shaking and hitting the wall. After a minute or two we all quit listening and went down stairs. But it was not much of a difference because we could still hear them.

Louis POV

As me and Lucy were having sex I was think. About how Lucy is the prettiest hottest sweetest person in the world. Oh yeah and she is also really good in bed well great in bed. After a long time of doing it we layed under the covers for awhile. Lucy then started to kiss me we kissed for a minute before getting up. I then just put on my boxers and a pair of pants and Lucy put on some Underware and one of my sweatshirt.
"Here get on my back" I told Lucy as I walked up to her. She then jumped on my back she then wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. We then started to go down stairs. When we got down stirs every one was looking at us.
"Why are y'all all looking at us" Lucy asked them.
"Because you do know we can hear ever thing you do up there right" Emily told us. Me and Lucy did not say anything to them. I then put Lucy down and sat down on the couch. After I sat down Lucy came and sat down on my lap.

Lucy's POV

As I sitting in Louis lap I saw Kinsley and Liam holding hands. They also keep looking at each other all cute and stuff.
"Um Kinsley are you and Liam dating" I asked her.
"Yes Lucy we are" she told me. I then just layed my head back on Louis chest. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. When he did that it made his hands on my stomach. So then started to hold his hand we then intertwined are fingers together. Louis then kissed me on the forehead before laying his head on mine. After a while of talking me and Louis went back up stairs.
"Louis we need to get are on place" I told him as we went into our room.
"Well theres this place for sale about 20 minutes away. If you would like to go look at it." He told me.
"Yes Louis let's go look at it" I told him before grabbing my coat. Me and Louis then left the house I did not tell them because I did not want them to know. After a long ride me and Louis reached the house. It was white 2 stories and it had a big yard. I also liked it because we did not have any Naibiors. Me and Louis then got out of the car to look at the house. It had a big kitchen two bed rooms and 2 bathrooms. It was so cute I just loved it so so much.
"Louis we have to get it" I told him after we finished looking at the house. After I told him that he went to talk to the lady. Louis then started to walk back over to me.
"She said it is ours" Louis told me with a smile. I then jumped into Louis arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then kisses me before putting me down. We then went and got into the car and went back home to nialls.