Chapter 17- forgiveness

Louis Pov

After I sat at the bar for a few minutes thinking about what I did to Lucy. I decided to go to her parents house I had to walk because Lucy took the car. When I got there all of my stuff was thrown out in the yard. She hated me I was never going to get her back now. So I then picked up my stuff and went to this 24 hour coffee place. I just sat there all night long crying my eyes out. The next morning Lucy's dad came in the coffee place. He then started to walk over to my table I thought he was going to yell at me.
"Hey son I know you did not mean to do that to Lucy" he said to me I then sat my head up.
"I know that because if you did you would not be crying" I just sat there looking at him.
"Come on I am taking you to the house to talk to her" I then stood up and went outside and got in his car. I did not really know why he was doing this for me. When we pulled up into there drive way he then told me to come and sit in the kitchen. So when we went in I sat down in the kitchen he then went up stairs to get Lucy. She then came down stairs to see what her dad wanted.
"Why did you bring him here dad" she yelled at her dad while crying.
"Because Lucy I can tell he did not mean to cheat on you" her dad told her.
"Just talk to him Lucy please" he told her while walking out of the kitchen.
"Louis how could you cheate on me with somebody" she started to yell at me.
"Lucy listen I was drunk I really did think it was you I was kissing. I mean come on why would I do that to you I love you. And I want to spend my whole life with you" I told her while tears rolled down my face.
"I love you so much Louis but you kissed some other girl I don't know if I can forgive you" i then walked up to her and grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.
"I love you to Lucy so please just give me one more chance. I promise I won't ever do that to you again please Lucy please" I begged her.
"Fine Louis but just one more chance" as soon as those words came out of her mouth. I quickly picked her up and kissed her then her parents came in. And started to scream yeah your back together were so happy. I just keep kissing her I was just so so happy I had her back. She was just my hole freaking world I just love her. I then put her back down on the ground we then went up stairs to our bedroom. We then changed In to more comfortable clothes and layed on the bed. As we watched a movie and cuddled each other about half way through the movie. Lucy fell asleep in my arms after the movie was over I went to sleep also.

Lucy's POV

After about 2 hours of being asleep I heard I knock on the door I then opened. My eyes a little bit so I could see who it was my mom then walked into the room.
"Hey honey would you like to go get some pizza" she asked me in a whisper. I then just shook my head and laid my head back in Louis lap. After I laid there for a few minutes with my eyes closed. I felt Louis move his arm to around my head I then looked up at him. As he started to wake up when he finally woke up he kissed me on my forehead.
"Hey babe I am hunger want to go get some food" he asked me
"That is the first thing you say when you wake up" I told him while laughing.
"Of course love now let's go get some food or something" he said to me while getting out of the bed.