chapter 20- yes

2 years later

Lucy's POV

It had been two years since I talked to emily. I can not believe I have been mad at her for this long so i decided to call her.
"Hello Lucy" Emily said as she answer the phone.
"Hey Emily I know I have not talked to you in two years but will you forgive me for ever thing I have done to you" I asked Emily
"Lucy of course I will are you and Louis still together" she asked me I then answers with a yes.
"Good so would you and Louis like to come over to Niall House" Emily asked me.
"Yes Emily we will be there in a few minutes" I told her with a smile. She then hung up the phone as I went up stairs. Hey Louis do you want to go to Niall's house with me. I asked Louis he then said yes so we went and got in the car.

Louis POV

I was kinda glad Lucy made up with Emily. And we were going over here because I need to talk to Niall anyway. He is my best friend and I have some questions I need to ask him. After a long car ride we finally reached Niall's house. When we went in I quickly grabbed Niall and took him upstairs. When we got up stairs I told him to sit down somewhere it was big.
"Hey Niall there is something I need to talk to you about".
" ok Louis what is it" Niall asked me.
"Well I was going to ask Lucy to Mary me" I told Niall while pulling a ring out of my pocket.
"Wow Louis that's a big deal are you sure" Niall asked me while looking at the ring.
"Yes Niall I am sure this is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with I just love her so fucking much" I told niall.
"Well if this is the women you want to spend it with them go for it" Niall told me.
"Thank you so much Niall for your help" I told him as we went down stairs.

Lucy's POV

After being at Niall's for like 10 minutes Louis and Niall finally came back down stairs. Louis then sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I then just smiled up at him as he smiled at me. I could not stop wondering what in the hell were they talking about. Because ever since they came back down stairs. Niall keep looking at us and making faces and smiling. After sitting in the living room talking for like 2 hours me and Louis left there house.
"Hey love so you want to go out on a date tonight" Louis asked me.
"Sure Louis where do you want to go" I asked him.
"Um let's go ice skating" Louis said I then just looked at him as I smiled. When me and Louis got home I went up stairs to get ready. For are date tonight since it was ice skating. I put on like 2 layers of clothes on and gloves. After I got dressed I went down stairs to see Louis standing at the door. He had the biggest smile on his face.
"You ready to go love" he asked me in a sweet voice.
"Yes Louis" I told him while he was feeling around in his pockets.
"Hold on love I forgot something" he said while going up stairs. When he came back down stairs he walked up to me. And put his arm around my neck as we went to the car. We then got in the car it took us about 30 minutes. To get to the ice skating rink when we got there. Me and Louis went and got are ice skates then went and put them on.
"I love you so much Lucy" Louis told me as we put are skates on.
"I love you to louis" I told him. He then stood up and then helped me stand. Me and Louis then went out on to the ice skating rink. We skated around for a while before we went to the middle of the rink. When we reached the middle of the rink Louis spun me around. As he spun me around he let go of my hand. When i turned to face him he was down on one knee.
"Lucy I have known you now for almost 3 years. And I don't know what I would do with out you. To wake up and see your beautiful face ever morning. To kiss your soft lips to hold you in my arms. I know we have had are share of good and bad times and I just love you so much. From the first day I saw you in that bar that night. I just knew that I loved you from that moment. And I just love you so much and I want to spend the rest. Of my life with you have a family with you grow old with you. So Lucy medlin the love of my life will you Mary me". Louis said as I stood there with tears rolling down my face.
"Of course I will Mary you louis" I said as he got up off the ice. He then picked me up and kissed me as we spun around. Then he put me down and took my hand and put the ring on it. Next thing I know ever one at the ice skating rink started clapping for us.
"I love you so fucking much now I get to spend the rest of my life with you" Louis told me while holding both of my hands and looking me in the eyes.
"I love you to Louis and I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you".