chapter 12- this is fun

Louis POV

I can not believe she actually said she would move in with me I can not wait.
"When am I going to move in Louis" Lucy asked me.
"Now if you want to" I told her with a smile on my face. She then screamed and then quickly kissed me I just love her so much.
"Will you help me pack" she quickly asked me."of course I will help you pack love" as soon as I said that she grabbed my hand and took me up stairs. To help her pack all her stuff when we got up stairs she turned around and hugged me
"Louis I just love you so so much you are my hole world and now we are moving in with each other" she told me.
"I love you to Lucy and you are also my hole world I don't know what I would do with out you.
After I said that we both started to pack all of Lucy's stuff to move it to my house. It took us about 4 hours to pack ever thing that she was taking to my house. We then started grabbing the boxes and putting them into the car. We finally got all the boxes put in the car and we then started to go to my house. I took us like 40 minutes to get to my house because there was so much traffic. Once we got to my house me and Lucy got out of the car but before she started getting boxes out. I quickly grabbed her and put her against the car as I started to kiss her we kissed for like 3 minutes. She then told me that we need to start getting boxes out before it got dark. I quickly agreed with her after about 15 trips to the car and back. We finally got ever thing out of the car and into the house. By the time we got done it was like 9:00 at night so we just stayed in the house.
"Hey love so you want to watch a movie" I asked her from across the room.
"As long as it is scary and you will be there to hold me" she told me with a laugh.
"Of course" I yelled back while laugh " just let me go change clothes" she told me. She then came back in nothing but her underwear and a bra I just stood there looking at her. While I was looking at her I was just thinking that living with her is going to be lots of fun. She then started to laugh the longer I looked at her she then asked me if we were going to watch the movie. Or if I was just going to stand there and look at her all night long. I then put the movie in then I went and sat down on the couch next to her. I then just wrapped my arm around her waist as she put cover over me. Ever time something bad would happen she would put her head in my chest. By the end of the movie she had fell asleep with her head in may lap. So I then picked her up in my arms as I looked into her beautiful eyes. As I carried her up the stairs to put her in my bed she started to wake up. I then just told her don't worry love go back to sleep and she did. When I layed her down In the bed I bent down and kissed her on the forehead. Then I took the cover and pulled it up over her" goodnight Lou I love you" I heard her say as I started to lay down and put my hand around her waist.
"Goodnight Lucy I love you to" I whispered back to her as she started to smile. She then turned to face me and she put her head I my chest as we both started to fall asleep. It took me like 10 minutes to fall asleep because I was to busy looking at her beautiful face. But eventually I fell asleep with my hands holding Lucy tightly up to me.