chapter 6- the date

Lucy's POV

As soon as Louis got into the car he cranked it up. Then we pulled out of my drive way and went down the road. I did not have a clue where we were going. I don't know why he has not told me where we are going. I guess he just wants it to be a surprise for me. I hope it is some where really nice and they have food.
"So you look very beautiful " I heard Louis say in a low voice.
"Oh well thanks you look good to" I told him while he glanced over at me.
"We are going to have a lot of fun tonight" he told me
I just smiled and said " yep i am sure we are.
Louis then reached over the consul in the middle of us. Then put his hand on my leg as I put my hand over his hand. We kinda just keep glancing at each other the whole ride.
Until my phone rang it was Emily of course I had not heard from her since last night. I figured she was pretty mad at me so I did not answer the phone. Plus I was not in the mode to talk to her right now.
I mean I am on a date a few minutes after Emily called. We pulled up in the parking lot of a fancy restaurant. Louis then just looked over at me and smiled. As I smiled back at him but with a even bigger smile than him. Louis then turned off the car as I was about to get out. Louis yelled " no I will get your door for you" so I just stopped getting out. He then came around the car and opened the door for me. When I got out of the car Louis put his arms on my waist. And pulled me in close to him and then kissed me. Louis lips were so soft I just loved to kiss him. He probably loves to kiss me to I mean come on how can you not.
Let's be honest this is are first date and we have already kissed 3 times. He then pulled away from the kiss then took my hand. As we intertwined are fingers together as we walked towards the restaurant. When we walked into the restaurant the woman at the desk took us to our seats. We then sat down in are seats as they took are drink order. I ordered a coke and he got a coke to. So I know one thing we both like coke we just sat there for a minute in silence. As we both just looked into each other's eyes.

Louis Pov

After the waiter took are drink order I kinda just sat there looking into Lucy's eyes. As she just looked into mine I just amused that she liked me. I mean the way she is looking into my eyes I finally said something to her.
"May I just say you look so beautiful" I told her with a smile.
"You already told me that" she said as she tried not to laugh.
"I know but the way you look is just so beautiful that it absolutely takes my breath away". As I told her that I could see her start to blush and smile so big.
"Well thank you but you look very good yourself".
The waiter then brought us are food after we ate we left the restaurant. When we got back into the car we just looked at each other. For a minute before I started the car up. We then pulled out of the parking lot and in about 10 minutes we pulled in Lucy's drive way. Then we both got out of he car and went into the house. We then began to kiss each other before Lucy pulled away and said"let's go up to my bed room".
We then went up the steps and into her bedroom. As we started to kiss again I put my hands on her waist she put hers on my neck. As we keep kissing I then put my hand on her back. As I started to undo her sipper on her dress as I moved my hand up and down her back. We then fell back into the bed as she got out of her dress and then I took off my shirt and pants. We then got under the cover and continued then after we went to sleep.