chapter 9- stupid

Lucy's POV

I could tell that Niall was getting very mad as soon as he saw use holding hands.
"What in the fucking hell are you doing Louis with this stupid bitch"i heard Niall yell loudly.
"Don't you call her a stupid bitch because she is not one she is smart,beautiful, and sweet so don't call her that". Louis then yelled back at Niall.
"Sorry man I did not mean to offend you but I mea-" Louis quickly cut him off
"Don't you even say that she broke up with me for no reason she had a reason you cheated on her and I know you did I was here that night when you brought some rich girl home with you". " I mean how in the hell do you do something like that to this lovely girl I think that you are the stupid bitch"
"Look man I really am sorry for yelling at you don't be mad at me"Niall said hoping for forgiveness.
Louis then quickly grabed my hand and pulled me to the side.
"Do you want me to forgive him for calling you a stupid bitch" he asked me. He was very mad about the whole thing.
I then just started to stand on my toes as I began to kiss him. I was also kissing him right in front of Niall so that made me happy. Louis then picked me up and I put my legs around his waist. As he held me up by my bum as we keep kissing I then hear Niall make a sound. As me and Louis keep kissing we then stopped kissing.
"I love you so much lucy" Louis Wispherd to me.
"I love you to Louis so much" I Wispherd to him.
Louis then put me down from his hold and we walked back to the door. Niall then said to me how nice to see you again lucy would y'all like to come in. We then walked into his house I then saw a Curley head boy sitting on the couch. He then stood up and began to walk over to me.
"Hello I am Harry who are you" he told me.
"I am lucy Louis girlfriend" I answer to him.
Louis then asked Niall where Liam was and Niall told him that Liam left about 2 hours ago. So I gusse I was not going to get to meet Liam today mabe another day. We then sat down on the couch we sat Harry,me,Louis, Niall, then Emily. Emily had pretty much been quite the whole time we were there. We sat there and talked for forever it was about 11 at night. So Louis just asked Niall if we could all stay at his house for the night. He told us that we could Emily was asleep on the couch. Niall sleep in his room then Harry sleep in the floor in the living room. And me and Louis sleep in the guest room together
"Hey babe I am going to go take a shower before I go to bed" Louis told me
"Ok Louis" I yelled from the bed.
I then waited till the water was running and he was in the shower. I then went in the bathroom and took off my clothes and opened the shower door. I then walked into the shower with Louis when I got into the shower Louis just looked at me and and smiled. While the hot water just ran down us we then began to kiss. And we'll you know what we did as we were getting out of the shower. We heard someone open the bedroom door it was Niall. The bad thing was the bathroom door was wide open we both quickly grabed a towel. As we put the towels around us Louis left the bathroom as I shut the door behind him. As Niall walked in the room he asked where I was at and Louis told him in the shower. Niall then said ok and then just left the room.
I then got out of the bathroom and walked over to Louis. And we began to kiss each other again then Niall walked in and said oh sorry. It was not important anyway and shut the door and left the room for good this time. Then me and Louis got dressed and got in bed and went to sleep for the night.