chapter 30- move out

Lucy's POV

Me and Louis were packing all of our stuff to leave. To tell you the truth it is going to be kinda sad to leave. But it is a good thing Emily and Niall took it well. They probably were actually very happy about it. Because they don't have to listen to me and Louis any more.
"Hey Louis have you seen my black Lacey bra" I asked Louis while looking for it.
"Do you mean this one" Louis asked me as he walked up behind me. I then turned around to look at him. I then just smiled before I grabbed the bra from Lou. I then turned back around then I felt Louis put his arms around my waist. He then picked me up and throw me down on the bed. After he throw me on the bed he fell beside me. He then started to kiss me he then ran his hand up my leg.
"Later ok Louis" I said as I pulled away from the kiss.
"Why not now" Louis said in a sad voice.
"I just don't fell good right now Louis" I told him. After I told him that I got off the bed as soon as I got up. I ran into the bathroom and started to throw up. Louis then came in the bathroom and grabbed my hair and pulled it back. After I quite throwing up I layed back against the cabinet. Louis the wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.
"Are you alright love" Louis asked me while rubbing my arm.
"Yeah I am fine Louis" I said before laying my head on his chest. Louis then kissed me on the forehead I then got up. After I got up I went back to packing my things. I really did not want to pack my bags because I felt so bad. But I had to because we were moving out today. After me and Louis got all of are things packed we said bye. Once me and Louis got to the new house. We got all of are things out of the car. When we went inside I ran to the bathroom again. Louis then followed behind me and held my hair again.
"How about you go lay down love" Louis told me. I then left the bathroom and went and layed down on the couch. Louis then got a blanket and covered me up. He then layed down behind me and held me. After a while of laying there watching TV. Me and Louis both fell asleep on the couch.

Kinsley POV

I have just started living with Niall and emily. It has been really fun epically when we listened in on Louis and Lucy. But today they moved out now it is not so fun. I wish they would not of moved out of the house. The good thing is I am dating Liam he is really fun to.

Louis POV

When I woke up from the nap Lucy was no longer laying on the couch. I did not know where she left went. I then heard her throwing up in the bathroom. So I got up and went in the bathroom to check on her. I then grabbed her hair and helad it back.
"Maybe you should go to the doctor love" I told her while I rubbed her back.
"Ok Louis I will go" she said as she got up out of the floor. She then got her jacket and left the house.

Lucy's POV

When I got to the doctor they took me right back. When I got into the room the women made me pee in a cup. She then took my cup of pee and left the room. She then came back about 10 minutes later.
"Great news Mrs Tomlinson you are pregnant" the doctor told me with a smile. I sat there for a minute in shock. I was kinda scared because I did not want to lose another baby. I then just got up and left the doctors office. When I got home I decided not to tell Louis. I was just going to say I have a cold or something.
"So did they find out what's wrong" Louis asked me.
"Um it is just a stomach bug" I told Louis kinda scared.
"Hey I am going to go to see Emily OK" I told Louis I then left the house. When I got to her house I started crying. I then busted throw her door with tears pouring down my face.
"Lucy what's wrong" Emily asked me was she stood up.
"I am fucking pregnant again" I Scremmed as I sat down.
"What is wrong with that lucy I thought you wanted a kid" Emily asked me.
"I do but I am scared I am going to lose it again. And I just don't know if I can go through that again" I told her as I cried even more. There was then a knock on the door it was Lou.
"Please don't tell him" I told Emily as I whipped off the tears.
"You have not told him" she yelled before she opened the door. Louis then came and sat down on the couch beside me. We stayed for a while until Louis left. Before I left I had to tell Emily a secret.
"Ok Louis birthday is next week so I will just write something on a piece of paper. Then put it in a box and tell Louis that way" I told Emily before I walked out.