chapter 32- surprise, surprise

3 months later

Lucy's POV

I have been pregnant for like 3 months now it is different this time. Me and Louis are even more excited about a baby this time than the last. I absolutely can not wait til the baby is born. I was in the kitchen making breakfast while Louis was still asleep. As I was about done making breakfast I felt someone put there arms around me. I then got spun around to face Louis. He had the biggest smile on his face as he just looked into my eyes. He then started to kiss me after a minute or two of kissing. Louis started to pull away form the kiss.
"I love you" I told him as he just looked at me with a smile.
"I love you to" Louis answers me with a big smile. It is kinda exciting really because in two months. Me and Louis get to find out of we are having a boy or a girl. I am hoping it is a girl and Louis wants a boy.

Two months later

Lucy's POV

As we were about to leave the house to find out the gender of our baby. Louis pulled me backwards into the bedroom. After he pulled me in the room he quickly spun me around. He then just looked into my eyes as I looked into his.
"How can you be so beautiful" Louis said to me with a big smile.
"What are you talking about Lou I am fat and I dont have any makeup on" I asked him with a laugh.
"Nope your wrong plus I like you better without makeup. And you are not fat your just pregnant and beautiful" he said before he kisses my four head.
"You are still wrong Lou"
"No I am not you are the most beautiful hottest woman in the world" he told me before he started to kiss me.
"Come on Lou we have to go" I said as I pulled away from the kiss. He then just nodded before grabbing my hand. We then went outside and got into our car to go to the doctors. When we got to the doctors we had to wait a little bit before going back. I was very nervous because last time I was here I found out my baby was dead. I think Louis could tell I was a bit nervous.
"Hey it will be alright babe" I heard him say as he smiled at me. I then just nodded my head then the doctor came to get us. When we got into the room I layed down on the bed. Then the doctor started doing the scan he then started to smile.
"I have some good news for you guys" the doctor said while turning to face us.
"What is it" me and Louis asked Inpantly.
"Your having twins" me and Louis then just looked at each other.
"We're having twins" Louis said happily.
"What is the gender of the babies" I asked the doctor.
"One is a boy and the other is a girl" the doctor told us with a smile. Me and Louis then left the doctors office to go home.
"Hey do you want to go to Niall's to tell them the news" I heard Louis ask me I then just nodded and said ok. Once we arrived at Niall's house I got out of the car. I then felt Louis push me back against the car. Before he started to kiss me a smile grow on my face as we keep kissing.
"I love you" Louis said as we stopped kissing.
"I love you to" I said with the biggest smile ever. Louis then took my hand and we walked up the stairs of there house. When they opened the door everone was there. Kinsley, Liam, Harry, Austin and that was it other that Emily and Niall. Me and Louis then walked over to the couch and sat down.
"So we have a surprise me and Louis are having twins" I said very loudly.
"Congrats Lucy" Emily and Kinsley both said.
"Man you must of gave it to her really good if she is having twins" Niall told Louis. You can't ever be serious around him he always makes some stupid joke. After a while of staying at there house me and Louis went back home. When we got home me and Louis went up to our bedroom. I then went over to a basket that had clothes in it to put on some pajamas.
"Why don't you just sleep in that" Louis said as I stood there in my underwater and bra.
"Do you really want to sleep next to a fat lady in just her Underware and bra" I asked Louis while laughing.
"Yes I do as long as you don't mind sleeping next to me in just my boxers" Louis said while laughing. I then walked over to the bed and layed down next to Louis. He then pulled me close to him and held me as we both fell asleep.