chapter 7- awkward

Lucy POV

It was about 10 when I woke up for a deep sleep. As I was waking up I felt some ones arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I then remember it was Louis he had stayed over last night. I kinda just keep laying there for a few minutes before I tried to get up. Then Louis wrapped his arm around me tighter he then said something.
"Please don't get up I want you to stay here with me love" he told me. I then just nodded my head and layed back down. Only this time I layed to face him so I could look at him. He then opened his eyes and just looked at me and smiles. As I smiled back at him he was just so cute he made me completely forgot about Niall. I had not even thought about him since I met Louis which was just two days ago. Louis then took one of his hands and put it on my face. He leaned in as we started to kiss each other as we were kissing. I could fill as smile grow more and more on my face as we continued to kiss each other.

Emily's POV

It has been a couple of days since I had last talked to Lucy. She had called me yesterday morning but I did not want to talk to her. So about 7 something I called her but this time she did not answer me. So I decided that this morning I would go over to her house to see her. I then went outside to get in my car and go to Lucy's house. When I got to her house that boy she was with at the bar was car was in her driveway. But I did not think anything about it when I got to her door I knocked. No one came I tried to open the door and it was not locked so I went in.
When I got into Lucy's house I went upstairs to go to her bedroom. To see her when I go up stairs her shoes were outside her door. So I then put my hand one the door nob and opened her door. I then walked into her bedroom saying Lucy it is me and I am here to see you. As I started to walk over to her bed I saw her laying in bed with some guy. It was the guy from the bar but they were not just laying there they were making out. I then just stode there as my jaw dropped open at the sight.

Lucy's POV

Me and Louis keep kissing each other it was getting hot to. Until I heard someone make a really loud sound it sounded like shock. I then pulled away from the kiss to see Emily standing. At the other side of my bedroom with her mouth wide open looking at me. I then felt Louis wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulled me into him close. As Emily still just stode there looking at use in shock. I mean let's be honest who the heck just comes into someone's house. Without even knocking on the door so they can let you in.
If they don't let you in it probly means that they don't want you here. Emily then walked out of the room and left the house. Louis then turned me around so that I was now looking at him. He just looked at me and smiled I was kinda confused. Why the heck was he smiling about Emily walking in on us.
"Don't worry about her love let's focus on us" he told me in a sweat voice.
"Ok I won't worry about her then" I said to him
"Good love that's good because you don't even need to think about her only think about us".
I then got out of the bed and took Louis shirt and put it on. It was just a plain white T-shirt with nothing on it but It did have a v neck. When I put his shirt on he just looked at me and smiled with a little bit of a laugh. We went down stairs he then told me bye and left my house. He told me he would just get his shirt back someother time and left.