chapter 11- move in

Emily's POV

I had just woke up I had already forgot that we stayed at Nialls house last night. After I finally remembered where I was at I got up and went into the kitchen with Harry and Niall. Then some boy walked up to me and said hi I am Liam you must be lucy. I then told him no I am Lucy's best friend emily. That Lucy was still asleep up stairs with Louis I then heard someone walking down the steps. Then Lucy and Louis walked into the kitchen while holding hands everone but Niall then told them they were a cute couple. Then they started to kiss great but they were so cute together so. After they stopped kissing Louis went up stairs to go take a shower. After Louis went up stairs Niall quickly grabbed Lucy hand and pulled her into the other room. Me and Harry and Liam did not think much about it at the moment. Until we heard Lucy crying we then quickly ran into the room. To see Niall laying on the ground with blood all over his face and Lucy crying into Louis chest. I then realised that Louis had blood all over his hands I then heard Harry yell what in the heck happened. But Louis or Lucy never answerd him Louis just keep sitting there holding Lucy while she cried.

Louis POV

After what Niall did to Lucy me and her quickly left his house. The car ride to her house was silent except for the sound of her crying. In then reached over and put my hand on her seat and wrapped my arm around to her shoulder. As I just rubbed her arm with my hand as we pulled up into her drive way. I then quickly got out of the car and ran over to her door and opened it. When I opened the door I told her to get on my back so she did she then just layed her head on my shoulder. When we walked into her house I took her up stairs and sat her on the bed. After I put her down on the bed I went and sat on the other side of the bed. As soon as I sat down she looked over at me and put her hands around my neck. I then put my hands on her waist she then started to kiss me we just keep kissing each other. She then began to take her clothes off so I then took mine off too. And then we did it for like 10 minutes before stopping after we finished. We just layed under the covers with no clothes on just looking at each other and smiling . Before we both fell asleep while looking into each other's eyes.

Lucy's POV

I was starting to wake up from about a 2 hour nap with Louis. When I completely woke up I was about to get up until Louis said " no please stay here and cuddle with me". I then just layed back down as he put his arms around my waist.
"I love you babe more than you will ever know' he told me while rubbing my back
" I love you to Louis more than you will ever know" I told him. Louis then just looked at me with a smile as he Laughed a little bit. I then just smiled back at him when I got up I put on Louis shirt. Once I put the shirt on Louis was standing in front of me he then tackled me on to the bed. As he laid above me we started to intertwined are fingers together. Like we do a lot he then kissed me on the lips before we got off the bed. And went down stairs after we got down stairs Louis told me he had something he wanted to ask me. So we went over and say on the couch so he could ask me his question.
"Ok love I was just wondering would you like to move in with me" he ask me
"Of course Louis I will move in with you" I screamed.
I then quickly pushed him back on the couch and began to kiss him.