chapter 8 - boyfriend

3 weeks later

Lucy's POV

It was officiall me and Louis were dateing it just makes me so happy to say that. He is literally my hole world now even though we have only been dateing for like 3 weeks. I just love Louis so much he is actually on his way over right now. He comes over like almost ever signal day to see me. I was not mad at Emily any more for ever thing she has done to me. I then heard a knock on my door I then said come in. Because I figured that it was just Louis but I did not hear any one say a word. Then I felt someone grab me by the waist and turn me around. It was Louis of course I mean who else would just do that to someone.
"Hello love did you miss me" he asked me as he looked into my eyes.
"Hello Louis of course I missed you" I told him as he began to kiss me.
We then kissed for a minute or two before we pulled away from the kiss
"I love you so much lucy" he told me in a very sweet voice.
"I love you to louis" I then told him while looking into his eyes and biting my lip.
"So I was hoping that you would like to meet my friends" Louis said to me.
"Of course I would love to meet your friends what are there names" I asked him
"Harry,liam, and Niall" he told me in a very excited way
Niall I just thought to myself I would love to meet Harry and liam but not Niall. I mean me and him were in a 6 year relationship until he cheated on me. With some stupid rich girl I thought to myself while frowning and looking at the ground. Louis then put his hand own my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.
"Is there something wrong love" he asked me very concerned about me.
"There actually is your friend Niall is the person I had a 6 year relationship with"."until he cheated on me with some random girl" I told Louis as my eyes filled with tears.
"Sorry love I did not know he told me and liam and Harry he was in a relationship. But he never told us who it was with" he told me as he looked at me very sadly.
"If you don't want to meet them you don't have to love"
"NO I screamed I want to meet your friends I don't care if Niall is there" I told him while I just remembered how much I love Louis.
"Are you sure"
"Of course I am sure I want to meet your friends " I told him.
"Ok love" he told me then he kissed me on my forehead. As he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in close to him. We then began to kiss until we stopped the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. He then told me that we could go now to see his friends if I wanted to that they were all at Niall House. I told him that yes we can go see your friends now. He then asked me if I was sure I wanted to talk to Niall I told him yes. That I did not care what Niall had to say that I love Louis now more than I never loved Niall.
Can I see if Emily would like to go with us to meet your friends I asked him. He then said yes so I called Emily and she said that she would go with us. So we then went and picked her up on are way to Niall's house. As we pulled in she asked me if I knew this was Niall's house I then told her yes. Emily then just got out of the car without saying another word to me. All she did was kinda look at me for a minute until she finally stoped looking at me.
When we got to the door Louis rang the door bell I then heard Niall yell coming. Niall then opened the door and just looked at me and back up at Louis as me and Louis was holding hands.