chapter 18- enemies

5 mounths later

lucy's POV

Me and Louis were about to leave my parents house to go get on the plane.

"hey love do you want to go grabe some food before we take off" Louis asked me while pulling me close to him.

"sure Lou where do want to go get food at" I asked him in a sweet voice. He then just answered with I don't care. So i just decided that I would tack him to this breakfast place. After we put all of are bags in the car and said goodbye. We went to eat as we were in the car I was just thinking about things. Like how I could not wait to get home I missed home I missed Louis bed. Just home in general I just missed it so much I wanted to be home. After a long car ride we finally reached the breakfast place. When we walked in I saw this old boy from school that use to pick on me. Before I could say anthing to Louis he started walking over to me. As soon as he reached me Louis jumped out in front of me.
"What the hell are you doing" Louis yelled at the boy.
"I am just coming to say hi to a old friend" he yelled back at Louis.
"Do you like this guy" Louis turned around and asked me. I then just shook my head as my eyes filled with tears.
"Oh it lookes like you actually found someone that will love you. But does he know you use to be a fat ass nerd". The boy yelled at me.
"Don't fucking talk to her like that and so what if she was" Louis yelled at him while he pushed him back. He then walked up to Louis and punched him in the noise. Louis quickly punched him back and Knoked him over. After he hit the ground Louis grabbed my hand and quickly left.
"Who was that guy" Louis asked me while geting into the car.
"It was some boy from school that picked on me my hole life" I told him while crying.
"I am so sorry love" he told me while starting the car. We then left the parking lot to go to the airport to go home. When I got out of the car Louis walked over to me and hugged me as I was still crying. We stood there hugong for a few minutes the longer we hugged. The better I would feel we then stopped hugging and got are bags out. To go get on are plane when we got on the plane. Louis wrapped his arm around my neck as he pulled me in close. I then layed my head on his chest as the plane started to take off. After a while of laying there I eventually fell asleep with him holding me. I was asleep for like the hole plane ride except for the last 20 minutes. After sitting in a plane for 4 hours you are very happy when the plane Land's. Me and Louis were the first ones off of the plane when I got off I just ran to the airport. Before we got out of the airport Louis wrapped his arms around my waist. And started to kiss me we just stood there kissing. In the middle of the airport for like 10 minutes until we finally left. Once we found Louis car we got in and left to go back home. It felt like it took 50 years to get home but it did not. When we walked in the door I ran up stairs to our bedroom and fell on to the bed. Louis then just came into the room with a big smile on his face. He then walked over to me as I was getting off of the bed to go do something. He quickly told me to sit back down on the bed so I did. He then got on the bed and layed down next to me. We then began to kiss while rolling around in the bed. Louis then pulled off his clothes so I then took my off. We then did it for like 10 minutes before getting under the cover and going to sleep.