chapter 27- old friends

Lucy's POV

After Louis sat me down on the bed he went to the closest. He then pulled out one of his sweatshirts for me to ware.
"Here you go babe is this one alright" Louis asked while handing me the sweatshirt. I then just nodded and put the sweatshirt on. Louis then sat down on the bed next to me. He then put his arm around my waist. As he pulled me close to him I then put my head on his chest. I then put my knees up to face. Before Louis took his other arm and put around my legs. We then just layed there and cuddled for a while. Emily and Niall had left the house to go some where. After a while of cuddling I heard a knock on the door down stairs.
"I will go get it Louis" I said as I got out of bed I then left the room and went down stairs. Once I got down stairs I went to open the door. It was my old friend Kinsley I had not talked to her in forever.
"Kinsley what are you doing here" I asked her.
"Well I went to your house you was not there so I decided to come to Niall's" Kinsley said while hugging me.
"Wait how do you know Niall and where he lives" I asked her as I rolled up my sleeves. When I rolled up my sleeves I had forgotten I cut my wrist.
"Lucy did you try to kill yourself" Kinsley asked me while grabbing my hands.
"Thats not what I asked you" I said while jerking my hands back.
"Fine Lucy I know Niall because he cheated on you with me" Kinsley said sadly. I then just stood there for a minute until I started to cry.
"I thought you were my friend" I screamed before running up the steps. When I got back in my room I was still crying. When Louis saw I was crying he went down stairs.
"I don't know who the hell you are and what you are doing here. But I can tell you one thing we are not In the mood." I heard Louis yell at Kinsley.
"What do mean and who are you" Kinsley asked Louis.
"I am Lucy's husband and first we got kicked out of our house. Then are fucking baby died. And also Lucy tried to kill her self so we are not I the mood" Louis yelled before coming back up stairs. Louis then came and sat down beside me as he put his arms around me. But before he got his arms all the way around me. I jumped into his lap and put my face in his cheats.
"Who is that girl" Louis asked me.
"She was my best friend from California but now I just learned. That she was the person that Niall cheated on me with" I told Louis as I sat up.
"Is there anything I can do to make it better love" Louis asked me.
"Well there might be something that can make me fill better" I told Louis before kissing him. He then started to kiss me back he then ran his hand up my leg. Before we both fell backwards on the bed Louis then took my shirt off. I then started to take off my pants as he did the same. Me and Louis got all are clothes off and keep going. Then Emily Niall and Kinsley came busting throw the door. They then stopped once they saw what we were doing. They then all turned to face the wall so they could not see us. Louis then quickly grabbed the cover and put it on us.
"Are you guys covered up now" Niall asked us.
"Yes Niall" Louis said while laughing a little.
"Sorry guys we.." Niall was saying until Louis cut him off.
"Just don't talk about it ever agin" Louis told them.
"Listen do y'all care if Kinsley stays here for a while" they asked us we then just shook are heads. After they left Louis started to kiss me again. We then started to do it again we did it for like 25 minutes. Before we stopped we then layed under the cover for a while. Before we finally got up after we got up I put Louis big sweatshirt back on. I did not put on a bra or pants but I did have on undeware. Louis just put his boxers and pants back on. He did not put a shirt on me and Louis then went down stairs. When we got down stairs me and Louis went in the kitchen while ever body else's was in the living room. I then walked over to the sink Louis then came up behind me and put his arms. Around my waist like he always does he then started to kiss me on my neck. I could see out of the corner of my eye that they were watching us.
"Louis you have to stop there all watching us" I Wispherd to him.
"Who cares" he said as he picked me up and sat me down on the counter. I did not really care he then started to kiss me on the lips. He put his hands up my shirt until Niall walked into the kitchen. When he first walked in me and Louis just keep kissing not even looking at him.
"Wow Louis you will just fuck her any where want you. I mean come on right in front of all your friends" Niall said while laughing. Me and Louis then stopped kissing but Louis hands were still up my shirt.
"Oh shut up Niall" Louis said angierly. I then pulled Louis down to me so I could whisper in his ear.
"Come on Louis let's just go up stairs" I told him as I bit my lip. Louis then picked me up and then went up the stairs.

Emily's POV

Louis and Lucy were going back up stairs. To have sex again for the second time today. I swear I think that is all they do ever.
"Well they go to have more sex" I said as they went up stairs.
"Kinsley now that you are staying here just know. Louis and Lucy are like the couple that you are never going to be. I mean they like never fight and they have sex all the time. So make sure you knock before you go into there room. See earlier we were not thinking really" Niall told Kinsley.
"Hey did Lucy try to kill her self" Kinsley asked us a little scared.
"Yes she did you see her and Louis got married about a year ago now. After about 10 months of being married Lucy found out she was pregnant. After like six months of being pregnant the doctor told her the baby was dead. Her and Louis were heart broken they cried for like 5 days. And they never came out of there room much. Then Lucy could not take it so she tried to kill her self. She actually cut her wrist and made them bleed. But good thang Louis was here because he fixed her up". I told Kinsley. After I told her that we just sat there talking until. Louis and Lucy came walking back down stairs with a big simie on there faces. Which did not surprise me I mean they were having sex.