chapter 28- hospital

Lucy's POV

Me and Louis were comeing back down stairs. We then went into the living room to sit with ever body else. We all just say there talking for a while. Until we heard a knock at the door I then got up to answer it. Once I opened the door someone punched me in the face. She then keep punching me as Louis was trying to get her off me. After a while ever thing went black and dark.

Louis POV

I finally got this girl off of Lucy as soon as she was off. I ran over to Lucy and put her head in my lap. I then keep shaking her and calling her name. But she would not wake up and the longer she would not wake up. It just made me cry even more I then picked Lucy up and ran out of the house. Everbody then got in the car as I sat down in the back with Lucy. The whole way to the hospital I held Lucy and keep crying. I had blood all over my hands shirt and pants. From holding Lucy who was covered in blood. Once we reached the hospital I picked Lucy back up. I then ran into the hospital I then started to scream for help. Then these doctors walked up and put her on a bed. As they were taking her to a room I followed them.
"Sir you can't come with us right now go to the waiting room" the doctors told me as they left. I then fell on to the floor and started to cry. Then Niall walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulder.
"Come on Louis let's go in the waiting room" Niall told me I then got up and went into the waiting room. I then sat down in a chair and keep crying even more. After like forever of waiting til I could see Lucy the doctor finally came.
"Mr Tomlinson you can see her now" I heard the doctor say. I then quickly got up from my chair and ran in to see her. When I got in the room I started to cry even more. Just seeing her lay there life less and she did not have her beautiful smile. I then pulled a chair up beside her bed and took her hand. She was still passed out I just sat there waiting for her to wake up. As I was about to fall asleep I heard her say something.
"Louis" I heard her weak voice say.
"Lucy" I said as I jumped up out of my chair.
"Omg Lucy you scared me half to death I love you so freaking much I don't know what I would of done with out you" I told her before kissing her. We then keep kissing the longer we kissed the warmer it got. I then remembered that we were at a hospital.
"Lucy we can't" I told her as I pulled away from the kiss.
"Why Lou we are just kissing" Lucy said while biting her lip.
"We're at the hospital and you know where it will lead" I told her she then just nodded.
"Um Mr and Mrs Tomlinson you are going to have to stay over night" I heard the doctor say we then just nodded.
"Sir do you want use to get another bed for you to sleep in" the doctor asked me.
"No I will be fine" I told the doctor before he left. After he left Lucy motioned me to come sit on the bed. So I got on the bed and layed down beside her. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me. She then layed her head on my chest. We then just layed there for a while until niall, and Emily walked in.
"Lucy were awake" Emily screamed before her and Niall Sat down. We then all just sat there talking for a long time. Before i realised it Lucy had fell asleep in my arms. I then kissed her on the forehead.
"Bro your girl so cute when she sleeps" Niall said.
"Thanks I guess" I then told him. After a while Niall and Emily left. I then held Lucy even tighter before I cuddled up next to her more. I then layed my head back before falling asleep.