chapter 23- lots of fun

Louis POV

After the wedding was over me and Lucy went back to our house. When we went in to our house me and Lucy went up stairs. Once we got up stairs and into are bedroom we started to kiss. We then fell over on to the bed as we keep kissing. I then started running my hand up her leg as we keep kissing. She then started to take off my shirt she then unbulked my belt. As she was doing that I started unsiping her dress. I then slipped the dress off of her she then started to take off my boxers. As I was unhooking her bra in then pulled off her underware. As I started to kiss her all down her neck. We then both started to make loud sounds. As we were getting under the covers.

Lucy's POV

As me and Louis keep going I was trying to stop makeing so much noise. But I couldn't pulse Louis was being loud to so. Me Louis then got under the cover once we got under the cover. Me and Louis keep going once we finished we layed under the cover. We then just layed there and cuddled before we fell asleep. It was about 9:00 in the morning when I woke up. I felt Louis holding me really close to him. After I layed there for a few minutes Louis started to wake up.
"Good morning Mrs Tomlinson" I heard Louis say.
"Good morning my husband" I then said back to him. He just looked at me and smiled. We then layed there for a little bit longer before getting up to go eat food. Me and Louis decided that we were not going to go on a honey moon. Because we do not have the money and that as long as we are together it does not mater. Me and Louis then went in the kitchen to make breakfast. But before I could start making it Louis picked me up and sat me down on the counter.
"Hey I am going to make breakfast this morning" Louis told me
"Ok babe" I told him as I watched him make breakfast. Once he got done making breakfast I jumped off of the counter. I then went to get cups out of the cabinet. I had forgotten that the stove was hot so I sat my hand down on it.
"Dammit" I said as I grabbed my hand and started crying.
"What's wrong love are you ok" Louis said as he ran over to me.
"I burnt my stupid hand on the stove and no I am not all right" I said as I keep crying. Louis then picked me up and sat me down on the couch.
"I am sorry love" Louis said while wrapping my hand up.
"It's ok Louis it was not your fault" I said while whipping off the tears.
"Hey I know what will make the pain go away" Louis said as he started to kiss me. He then pushed me back on the couch so my head was on the arm rest. Louis then started to kiss me up and down my body. I then let out a big grone as he keep kissing me. He then took off all his clothes as I took off mine. We then started doing it until we heard someone trying to unlock the door. But my mom was the only person that had a key to my house. So I then quickly wrapped a blanket around me and Louis. After I got the blanket wrapped around us my mom and dad walked in.
"Hey honey I just wanted to say hey" my mom said as her and my dad sat down.
"Um hi mom" I told her in a Fritented voice.
"Lucy what are your clothes doing all over the floor" my mom asked me.
"Because mom me and Louis were in the middle of having sex ok" I yelled at her. Her and my dad then just sat there for a minute in silence.
"Um Lucy I am sorry I did not know trust me this is not a situation I never thought I would be in" my mom said while looking at the floor.
"Mom dad can you get the fuck out of our house now" i yelled at them. They then just got up and left the house.
"I am sorry Louis"
"Hey don't worry about it love" Louis said as he began to kiss me again. He then throw the blanket over the both of us. As he started to kiss me up and down my body. Me and Louis then did it again after we finished. We just layed on the couch and cuddled with each other. Me and Louis had forgotten all about are breakfast. But I did not care this was a better than any pancakes.