chapter 24- positive

10 months later

Lucy's POV

Me and Louis have been married for 10 months now. It has been the greatest 10 months of my life. Today I have decided that I am going to take. A pregnancy test because I am late like a week. I was going to get in the car to buy a test. But before I got out of the house. I felt Louis wrapp his arms around my waist and pull me backwards.
"Where you going babe" Louis asked me.
"Um to the store" I told him a little scared.
"What do you have to go to the store for" he asked me.
"I have to get something" I told him as he let go of me.
"Ok bye be safe" he said before kissing me. After he kisses me I got the keys and got in the car. Once I got to the store I was walking over to the female section. When I got there I looked around for a minute. Before I finally picked out a test I got 3. Just because I wanted to be acute I then went to pay. After I pad I went and got back into the car and went home. Once I got home I quickly ran inside and upstairs. To the bathroom because I did not want Louis to see me. Once I got to the bathroom I opened one of the test. I then pulled my pants down and sat down on the toilet. Once I finished peeing on the test I got up. I then walked over to the sink to wait for a answer. I had to wait like a minute after it was a minute. I looked at the test and there were two pink lines. Which ment I was pregnant I then took the other two test. I got the same answer each time I then started to cry. After I minute or two Louis came into the bathroom.
"What's wrong love" Louis asked me not noticing the test.
"Your going to be a dad" I said while sitting up to look at him.
"What" Louis said in excitement.
"Lucy are you pregnant" Louis asked me I then just nodded. Louis then sat down on the floor next to me. As he wrapped his arm around my waist. And pulled me close to him I then put my head in his chest.
"I can't believe it love we are going to be parent's" Louis said while running his hands throw my hair.
"I know Louis" I said as I keep crying.
"Why are you crying love" Louis asked me with a big smile.
"Because Louis I just love you so much and now we are having a baby together" I said while whipping off the tears. Louis then got out of the floor. Before he picked me up he then sat me down on are bed. After he sat me down I layed back on the bed. Louis then started to kiss me we keep kissing. He then ran his hand up my leg like he always does. When ever he wants to have sex with me. I then started to run my hands throw his hair. I then took his shirt off for him he then took my shirt off. We keep going until I pulled away from are kiss.
"Louis we can't do this" I told him as he keep trying to kiss me.
"Why babe" he asked me so confused.
"Remember I am pregnant" I told him as he stooped.
"Shit I forgot about that" he said while he layed down on the other side of the bed.
"I know Louis it sucks" I said with a sad face.
"How long do I have to wait" Louis asked me.
"Like 9 months Lou" I told him.
"But I don't know if I can wait that long I just love you so much and I want to have sex with you" Louis said while pulling me close to him.
"I know Lou I do to but we have to wait" I told him. Louis then kissed me before he pulled me close to him. Me and Louis then layed there and cuddled for a while. I then asked Louis if he wanted to go tell Emily. He then said yes so we went and got in the car. Once we got to Niall's house Louis walked up to me. He then started to kiss me. Before he took my hand and we walked up the stairs. When Emily opened the door she looked shocked to see us here.
"Emily you and Niall might want to sit down we got big news". I said they then sat down on the couch.
"Ok what is it Lucy" Emily asked Inpantley.
"Well me and Louis are going to be parent's" I said exciting.
"Omg Lucy your pregnant" Emily asked me while jumping off the coach. I then just Nodded my head at her before she started to hug me.
"Nice work man you must of fucked her good" Niall told Louis while Nugeing him in the arm. Louis then just laughed at Niall and smiled at me. He then walked up beside of me and wrapped his arm around me.

Louis POV

I was so happy that me and Lucy were going to have a baby. As I was about to say something Niall garbed me. He then pulled me up the stairs into a bedroom.
"I fell bad for you man" Niall told me.
"Why do you fill bad for me" I asked niall.
"Because man since she is pregnant that means you can't fuck her" Niall told me.
"I know niall but there is nothing I can do about it do you think I am happy about this because I am not I am about having a kid but not the part about not being able to have sex" I yelled at niall. I then stormed off back down stairs. When I got back down stairs Lucy was standing. At the bottom of the stairs crying she heard me shit. I then walked up to her and put my arm around her she then pulled my arm off.
"Don't fucking touch me Louis" she yelled at me.
"But why babe" I said trying to hug her but she hit me in the face that time.
"I am sorry that you can't have sex with me. Ok Louis but that does not mean that I am not sad about that to. But I thought you wanted to have a family with me. And this is what it takes but I am sorry if you can't handle that" she yelled at me as she cried even more.
"But babe I want to have a family with you I don't care that I can't have sex with you" I sad while whipping the tears off her face.
"Do you really Louis" she asked me.
"Yes Lucy I love you so much I want a family with you" I said while pulling her close to me. She then nodded I then kissed her. Me and Lucy had not even realized how late it was. So we asked Emily and niall of we could stay over. They said yes so me and Lucy went up. To the guest room. When we got In the room Lucy locked the door behind her.
"Come on Louis I want to have sex" Lucy said while walking up to me.
"I do to Lucy but the baby" I told her while wrapping my arms around her.
"Oh Louis it's ok one time want hurt" she said. I then started to kiss her as we keep kissing. We fell backwards on to the bed. I then did what I usually did I ran my hand up her leg. She then took off her shirt so I took off mine. I then took my pants off as she took hers off to. We then got under the covers and keep going. I then got above her and put my hands on hers. We the intertwined are fingers as we keep kissing. I then took one of my hands and ran it up from her. Thigh and up her body I could then fill her start to get goosebumps. We then keep going we were being really really loud. And we had both forgotten that we were at Niall's house. Not were we just being loud but the bed keep hitting the wall. After we finished we just layed under the covers. And cuddled before we both fell asleep.