chapter 15- parents

Three months later

Lucys POV

I was makeing sure I had all of my stuff packed and ready to go. I was kinda sad to go because I like it here and I would not be back for a while.
"Louis do we have to go" I called to Louis.
"Yes love we have to go we already told your mom we were going" he told me.
"Ok" I really did not want to go see my parents I knew they probly won't like Louis. I think I am more nervous than he is about meeting my parents cause I knew they might not like him.
"Do you have ever thing packed love" I heard Louis yell
"Yes do you" I called back to him from the liveing room.Louis then walked in to the liveing room with 2 suitcases and a duffle bag. We were staying at my parents house for like 5 months I don't even know why. Louis then walked up to me as we began to kiss I heard my phone ring. So I pulled away from the kiss to see who was calling me. It was Emily I had not talked to her since she started dateing Niall. I was still pretty mad at her for doing what she did to me and she most fell bad. Because she called me like ever day and if not that at least 3 times a week.
"We better get going love or we might miss are flight"
"Ok Louis let's go then" my parents just have to live all the way in California. I mean they can't just live a little closer to my house that would be nice.

Louis POV

As me and Lucy was putting our stuff Into the car to go to her parents I was just thinking. I hope that her parents like me and even if they don't i will still love Lucy.
"I love you so much" I turned and told Lucy while glancing back to the road.
"I love you to lou and no matter what my parents say about you I will still love you"
"I know you will" I told her while laughing a little bit at her. We then arrived at the airport it took us about a hour before. We finally got to get into the plane to California the plane ride was like 3 hours. Lucy pretty much sleep the hole way to California. While I just stayed awake thinking about if her parents would like me or not. I sure hope that they do because I just love there daughter so much. After we got off the airplane and got are bag's we took a taxis to this car rental place. We then rented a little car for the next 5 months we were going to be up here. We then drove to Lucy's parents house to meet them.

Lucy's POV

As we pulled up in the drive way of my parents house. I saw my mom standing in the drive way. She just had the biggest smile on her face. I had not seen my parents since I moved out of the house. Once Louis put the car in park I got out of the car and ran up to my mom. I then have her the biggest hug I have ever gave her in my life. After I pulled away from the hug Louis walked up beside me. As he was putting his arm around my waist my dad walked out of the house. My dad then walked up to Louis and shook his hand and smiled at him.
"So you must be the man who is making my daughter so happy" my dad asked Louis while laughing
"I guess I am sir" Louis told him while laughing a little.
"Well how about we go inside for some food" my mom said. We then all walked inside the house to eat my mom had made lasagna.
"Well Louis I really like you tattoo's" my mom told Louis
"Oh well thank you very much I really like your lasagna" Louis told my mom while laughing really loud. The rest of the time we ate was pretty quite once we finished eating. Me and Louis went up stairs to the guest room to go To sleep.