chapter 19- don't care

Louis POV

I woke up from a deep sleep with Lucy in my arms. We were both still laying under the covers naked. I sat there by my self awake until Lucy woke up. After Lucy woke up she got out of bed and put some clothes on. As she was putting her clothes on I started to get out of bed. I then put some clothes we both then walked down stairs. When we got stairs Lucy went and sat down on the couch.
"Hey love do you want me to make some food" I yelled from the kitchen.
"Yes please Louis that would be nice" she yelled back to me. As I was about to start making breakfast. I heard a knock on the door Lucy then got up to answer it. As she was opening the door I saw Niall's car outside. So I quickly ran over to the door next to Lucy. When she opened the door all the way Niall then just looked at her. Before Niall or Lucy could say anything I jumped out in front of her.
"What are you doing here niall" Lucy said in a low voice behind me.
"I just figured you should know that Emily is not doing well" niall told her
"What the hell do you mean niall" Lucy said again.
"She is sick" niall then said with his eyes filling with tears.
"Well I don't give a fuck she should of thought of that before she started dateing you" Lucy yelled before slamming the door. Lucy then just stormed off to the coach really mad. She would not tell me anything so I just went back to the kitchen. To make breakfast after being in the kitchen for like 20 minutes. I heard Lucy walking in to the kitchen so I then turned around. After I turned around to face her I wrapped my arms around her waist. And started to kiss her we keep kissing until. I smelled something burning I then opened my eyes. As we pulled away from the kiss the hole kitchen was filled with smoke. I had forgot that I was making food so it was all burning. As I was trying to get ride of the smoke Lucy just stood there laughing. After I got ride of the smok and cleaned up I went up stairs to take a shower. Before I went up the steps to go take a shower I looked in the living room. When I looked in the living room I saw Lucy passed out on the couch. I then just smiled and went up stairs to take my shower.

Lucys POV

I was waking up from a nap I did not even realise I fell asleep. As I was waking up i saw that the TV was on. I then felt someone's arms around my waist. I then just figured it was Louis as I was about to get off the couch.he then made a sound then pulled me in closer to him. So in then just layed back do and closed my eyes. After laying there for a while with my eyes closed. Louis started to wake up so I rolled over to look at him. I had not even looked to make sure it was Louis was was holding me. After I turned over I was not laying in Louis arms. I was actually laying in Niall's arms I then quickly got up.
"What the hell are you doing here Niall" I yelled at him.
"Well I came back to talk to you again and you were asleep so I just" Niall was saying before I cut him off.
"Niall I don't care get the fuck out of my house" as soon as I yelled that Louis came down the steps.
"What the hell is going on here" Louis yelled as I ran over to him.
"I was asleep and when I woke up Niall was laying on the couch with me" i told Louis as I started crying.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE NOW" Louis yelled while holding me in his arms very tight.
"Are you alright love" Louis asked me as he looked me up and down
"Yes Louis I am fine" I told him while rubbing my eyes. Me and Louis then just stood there hugging for like 20 minutes.