chapter 1- love

*this story has selfharm and sexual chapters view Description is advised*
*trailer for book at the top watch it*
Lucy's pov

I had just ended a 6 year relationship with my boyfriend Niall. I did not know if could ever find someone else to love. Niall was my whole world he was everything to me. I just did not know what I was going to do with my life now.
I was about to go take a shower and freshen up. As I was going up stairs my phone rang it was my best friend Emily. Me and Emily had been friends for as long as I could remember. Me and her have been through a lot together.
When I answered the phone I had no idea what she could be calling me about.
"Hey" I said with a little sign of confusion
"Hey what are you doing" she said very excited
I answer with a weird "nothing"
"Weather you like it or not I am taking you out to get over niall"
I told her that I really did not want to go out but she did not care.
"I will be at your house to pick you up at 7" she said
Then she hung up the phone as soon as she got done talking. I had no clue why she wanted to take me out. When I did not want to even go with her any where right now. Even though I had broke up with niall 3 weeks ago it was still pretty hard.

Emily's POV

As I was about to leave my house to go pick up Lucy. To take her some where really fun to get over Niall. I know that she does not want to go but I know she will thank me later for it. I was planing on taking her to this bar.
I was getting into the car to go pick Lucy up at her house. When my phone rang it was Lucy.
"Hello" I said with a little bit of anger
"Do I have to go Emily I don't even want to go any where" she said
I then told her yes that she had to go to get over Niall. Then she just hung up the phone without saying bye. I arrived at Lucy's house I yelled from the drive way come on. She then came out the door and got into the car with me.

Lucy's POV

As I was getting in to the car I could see Emily in the driver side. With the biggest smile on her face for some reason. As we were on are way to the place we road in dead silence. I still had no idea where she was taking me

She would not tell me anything except you will thank me later. I did not know where we were going until. We pulled up into this bar. About 5 minutes from my house I did not want to be there.
But Emily is that type of friend that just doesn't care. What you want it is all about want she wants. Sometimes that can be good but sometimes bad. I then asked her why she brought me to a bar.
"Because you need to get you mind off of niall and start looking for a new boyfriend" she said
I then just answered her with a ok we got out of the car. And started walking into the bar when we walked in. There was literally like no more room in the bar. As I was trying to find some where to sit I saw a boy.
It was not just any boy it was a very cute boy. He was standing at the bar ordering a drink. So I decided to go up to the bar and order something.

When I got up there I ordered a beer hoping he would talk to me. As I was ordering I could see him looking at me. I then heard a low voice say "I will pay for that". It was the man that I thought was very cute.
I then turned around and said " you don't have to do that"
"But I want to " his soft cute soft voice said
I decided I would ask him what his name was."um what is your name anyways" I said to him
He then said " Louis Tomlinson what is yours"
I then said "lucy" with a huge smile on my face.