chapter 14 - dont talk

Louis POV

As I was Siting there holding little crying Lucy in my arms I was just thinking. About how could someone do that to there best friend I mean come on. I absolutely hate seeing Lucy cry so much if I ever saw that Emily girl again.
"Louis c.c.can we go lay in bed" I heard Lucy ask in a weak voice.
"Of course we can love" I told her as she started to get up I quickly picked her up. I did not want her to have to walk up the stairs while I was caring her up the stairs. She started to rub her eyes the main reason she was probley so tired was from crying so much. When we got into my bedroom I laid her down on her side of the bed then I went and laid down on my side. By the time I laid down Lucy was already almost dead asleep I then started to fall asleep my self.

Lucy's POV

When I woke up Louis was not in the bed with me I then looked over at the clock to see what time it was. It was 12:00 I sleep really late I never sleep this late. So I then got up and went down stairs to see if Louis was down there. When I got down stairs I saw Louis sitting on the couch watching tv. So I walked over to sit with him and watch tv.
"Good morning love did you sleep well" he asked me as I sat down.
"Yeah I sleep pretty good" I told him while rubbing my eyes.
"Would you like to go get something to eat love".
" yeah Louis I would love to just let me go change clothes" so I then went up stairs to change.

Louis POV

After Lucy went up stairs to go change clothes I heard a quiet knock on the door. I then opened the door to see Emily standing there.
"Um hi Louis is Lucy home" she asked me in a quiet voice
"Yeah she is home but she does not want to talk to you" I snapped at her.
"Well can you at least tell her I am sorry for what I did" she asked me.
"No because sorry is not going to cut it for this one ever since I first met you I knew you were trouble". I told her while slamming the door in her face. She then went down the steps and got in her car and left our house. I then heard Lucy walking down stairs in a pair of skinny jeans and my sweatshirt.
"Who was at the door" she asked me
"No one love are you ready to go " I told her she then nodded her head. As she walked towards my I then wrapped my arm around her neck.
As we walked out the door I then asked her if she wanted to walk and get food. She then looked at me and nodded her head while smileing at me. We finally reached this little lunch place called Bob's dinner when we walked in the waiter sat us down. Then she took are drink order I got a coke and Lucy got a coke too.
"You look so cute right now in my sweatshirt" I told her while smileing.
"Thanks Louis" she told me while she rubbed her eyes. Her eyes were still red and puffy from crying so much last night. After a few minutes are waiter came back to tack are order I got a hamburger and Lucy got chicken.
"I just love you so much babe" I told her as she started to blush.
"I love you to Louis" she said to me with a weak voice. The waiter then brought are food to are table we then ate. After we got done eating we paid for the food then we left the diners and started walking back home.

Lucy's POV

As me and Louis was walking back home I guess he saw I was getting sleepy. So he then told me to get on to his back so I quickly got onto his back. He then carried me all the way back to the house.