Chap 4: Encounter

FIRST PERSON VIEW!

Camila's POV

I walked outside where the 'crew' waited for me by my motorcycle and smiled as I waved at them.

"Yo Milz! How was detention?" Zayn says as I approached them.
I smirked as I thought back to detention.

"It was...cool." I shrugged as I walked pass them towards my motorcycle.
"Remember, I'm still going to come over tonight Walz. So there better not be a girl in your room. I swear I'll literally beat the shit of her and you." Dinah says, causing all of us to laugh.

I feign hurt as I place a hand over my heart.
"You wouldn't do that to me." I teased, making her scoff playfully at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I walked towards my motorcycle when I felt a little vibration in my back pocket, indicating I got a message on my phone.

I tugged it out of my pocket as I unlocked it, seeing that my cousin has texted me, asking me if I could pick him up from his workplace.

Which by the way is a library, he was desperate to find somewhere for him to work because he needed some money badly and got lucky when one of his friends offered the library job  to him. Even though it didn't pay much, he still managed with it.

We're the same age, but he goes to a different school. Not to mention, the librarian is kind of really close to our grandparents, so it was really easy to ask her to give him the job.

Also not to forget, he's gay, which sorta makes us more closer to each other since he understands me.

He's probably the only family member relative (besides my parents) that I actually enjoy being around with.

I quickly texted back a quick 'sure, see you in 10' before placing the phone back in my pocket.

"Okay, anyone need a ride home? Because if not than I'll go now." I say as I turned around.
"I'm going with Mani and Demi." Dinah says, making me nod my head. Zayn and the others have their own cars so they weren't going to come with me as well.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go now. Rico just texted me and I have to pick him up." I say, already seated on my motorcycle.

Everyone nods their heads, quickly waving at each other before walking to their own cars where they reversed out of school.

I placed my helmet on as I adjusted the glass mirror, placing the key into the ignition hole before igniting the engine. I pushed myself up from the stand, revving the engine before quickly racing out of the schools parking lot.

I drove down the road before spotting the cute little library, I turned on the curb as I drove there. Parking my motorcycle in front of the library before turning off my motorcycle.

I reached back to take out my phone, telling Rico that I was outside.

Ricstar- oh, I still have to do something quick.

Ricstar- you can come and wait in if you want tho

Karlaaaa- r u shitting me?

Ricstar- .....uh. No? 😄