Chapter 12: Smoking

Camila's POV

The bell rings as everyone stands up, eager to head home.

I had just finished my last four classes and no. I haven't seen Lauren yet.

I've been hoping to catch her last minute as I walked to her class only to find that everyone had already left.
So frowning to myself, I slowly turn around as I headed outside the school.

Finding the crew standing near my motorcycle, I smiled as I slightly waved at them, taking my place beside Zendaya.

"Hey what took you so long?" Harry asks as he lifts his eyes to meet mine.

I shrug my shoulders as I glanced back towards school and cleared my throat.
"Um...just went to go check something quick." I replied.

He nods his head and turns back to resume his conversation with Zayn.

After a few more minutes everyone started bidding eachother goodbye as they headed to their own designated transportation.

"Cheechee. You need a ride home?" I asked nicely.

Dinah shakes her head as she laughs a little.
"I love you Chanch for offering but I am not going with you on that." She points at my motorcycle and I gasp, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Excuse me! But that has a name. It's Sheldon." I point my finger at her accusingly.
Okay okay. I just made up the name last minute... But now that I've said it, it sounds actually pretty cool for my motorcycle.

Dinah rolls her eyes and throws her hands up in a surrender manner.
"Okay. Whatever. Shawn's taking me. Thanks for the offer but I prefer having my ass intact and not having it come off after going with you on Sheldon."

I pursed my lips and smirked a little.
"That sounds sexual for some reason...." I winked.

"You know what I meant." She rolls her eyes playfully.

After laughing a few more times with each other, we finally said our 'see you laters' as she headed off with Shawn.

There were only a small amount of students lingering behind and I quickly whipped out my box of cigarettes, taking one between my lips before lighting it up.

Breathing in the smoke, feeling it go throw my lungs before exhaling it out smoothly, immediately feeling the state of relaxation engulf my body.

"You know that's not good for your health right?"

I jumped slightly, whirling around to be met with... Great.

Lucy stood in front of me, smirking as she tilted her head to the side, giving me a pointed look as her eyes stayed on the smoking bud between my fingers.

"And since when did you think I'd care about your opinion?" I scoffed as I placed the cigarette back between my lips to inhale the smoke before exhaling it.

She nodded her head and hummed.
"Well it seems like you hate me for some reason." She said, changing the subject.

I rolled my eyes as I continued to smoke, blowing it at her direction on purpose and smirked as she sent a glare my way.
"You know... Hate is a huge word.. I don't hate you...."

Her eyes were wide and before she could speak I already beat her to it.

"I fucking despise you." I finished.

She furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips together.
"Why?"

I turned to her after throwing the cigarette on the ground as I took it out by stepping on it with the back of my foot.