Chapter 19: BabySitting

{CAMILA'S POV}

"Well...uh.. This is awkward."

I glared at Dinah who sat from across the room and she shrugged her shoulders as she continued to stare at Laurens face.

Lauren shifted around in her seat uncomfortably as I glared holes through her head angrily with my eyes, watching in amusement as she looked down, trying to cover her face with her hair.

"Well! Walz, I'm uh.. Going to go now." Dinah announced, standing up as she dusted herself.

"Finally." I mumbled and screeched at the smack given upon my head, glaring up at Dinah who just gave me a look as if to say 'you had it coming'.

She began to move forward, not going any further as I moved my foot forward, tripping her and watching in amazement as she falls over and falls on her face.

"Ow fuckity fuck fuck fuck!" She yelled out and I snorted, watching her stand up and rub the pain off her face.

"The face Walz? It just had to be my face." She complained, whining as she turned around, looking for a mirror I presume.

I shrugged and pointed to my ass, reminding her of what she did to it earlier.

"Whatever. I'll tell your British girlfriend that you suck and that you're moping here at home with a babysitter. Cause you're a baby. " She shrugged and I gasped, shaking my head frantically.

"Don't." I warned with my eyes narrowed.

"Oh so you think she's your girlfriend?" She smirked and I shook my head once again as I glared at her face.

"What, no! Just...." I sighed out, giving up and smiled a little at her obnoxious laugh.

"Okay okay I'll stop. And I won't tell Iris you think she's your girl. No biggie."

"Dinah.." I murmured lowly.

But she's already out the door and I can hear her laughing as she walked out, throwing out a very loud 'I love you though!' as she walked and I grinned to myself before throwing back an 'I love you too!'.

I sat by myself, sighing out at the quietness because damn am I relieved—

"So uh.."

I jumped up, squeaking as I fell off my chair.

Lauren laughed and I stared up, my face red from embarrassment as I pushed myself up, rubbing my neck awkwardly as I watched Lauren giggle uncontrollably.

It made me smile a little because...well, let me be honest, her laugh is adorable.

I rolled my eyes and huffed as I sat back down, my once pained ass is hurting even more now, great.

I ignored that though, instead focusing on my 'babysitter/teacher/ex-lover' who sat in front of me, her laughing seizing down and now we just stared at each other.

The tension is so thick I can't breath.

But once again..I'm going to ignore that.

"So. How in the fuck did my parents even find you?" I asked out instead, raising my eyebrows slightly.

She shrugged her shoulders and pointed with her index finger outside my window.

"I just moved in a few houses down from here and I was taking an early jog when I met your mom and dad. They told me they just needed someone to look after their child, they never told me it was you or that their child would be a teenager."