Chapter 34: Finally

~Chapter 34: Finally~

Camila's POV

My parents had just gone off to bed and I couldn't contain my excitement.

It's 10 o'clock now.. A bit late for me to go out, but I didn't care.
Deciding to just wear the clothes I was wearing now(black ripped jeans and plain white v-neck), I headed outside, sneaking past my parents room before walking quietly down the stairs.

I already held my phone, Sheldon's keys, my house key and wallet with me, quietly sneaking outside before softly closing the door. 

"Yes." I cheered to myself quietly before running down to Sheldon.

I had to push my motorcycle down to the gate and outside, because I knew if I had to turn on the engine it'll be a bit loud and I don't want to risk my parents waking up and catching me.

Once I was a safe distance away from my house, I hopped on my bike—oops— I meant 'Sheldon' before placing the key into the ignition part.

I revved the engine before swiftly driving away, my heart thumping in my chest as I neared Lauren's apartment flat.

---

"Fuck." I tripped over a rock and glared down at the stupid object.

I've just arrived at her place and...well, I'm nervous as fuck. Who knows what the sexy bitch might do? It's terrifying me.

I parked Sheldon at her driveway before making my way to her front door, nervous out of my mind as I lifted up my hand to knock three times on her door.

"Be right there!"

Fuck.

The sound of her voice made my heart race and I stepped back a little, listening to the sound of her footsteps as she approached the door.

The door opened and finally, she showed up.

She had on some fluffy pajama looking shorts and a T-Shirt, she looked so adorable I sorta just wanted to hug her. Sorry, weird, I know, but she looks cute okay? Don't blame me.

"Camila." Lauren smiled slightly.

I shifted my weight between each leg as I smiled nervously. "Uh. Hey." Shit. Who the fuck says that Camila?!

She looked at me amusingly and I blushed. Wait. I don't blush. Why the hell am I blushing?! God, Jauregui what are you doing to me?

"Oh. Here, come on in." She moved aside, motioning for me to go in and I raised my eyebrows, smiling slightly as I stepped inside, catching a whiff of her sweet perfume.

"Nice." I hummed, glancing around her place.

It looked clean, the place obviously shows that she lives alone but there's enough sofas around if she was to ever have guests. The place looked cozy and warm. I like it.

"Thanks." She replied back, walking past me once she closed her door.

"You want anything to eat?" She called out over her shoulder and I shook my head. Oh, I'm a dumb ass she can't see me.

"Uh no thanks. I think water will just be fine though." I called back, wandering after her.

"You can chill in the living room. I'll be there in a sec."

I nodded my head and easily found her living room.

"Hah. Cute." I smirked, chuckling at a picture of Lauren wearing a cute elephant costume as a baby.