Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth

- PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW ONCE YOU'RE FINISHED WITH THIS CHAPTER. ITS IMPORTANT.

anyway
enjoy :)

{Camila's POV}

I sighed to myself as I walked through the double doors of the school.

I decided to come a bit earlier than usual as I wanted to get Lauren alone so I could talk to her.

Walking down the hallway to her classroom, I smiled victoriously as I found that the door had already been unlocked.

I opened it quietly, peeping my head in and bit my lip as I finally caught sight of Lauren, organizing her table with her back faced towards me.

She turned around quickly, her eyes wide but immediately softened as she breathed out a breath of relief.
"Oh. Its just you." She breathed out, chuckling lightly to herself.

I smiled a little and made my way in, closing the door behind me and locked it as I walked towards her desk.

She continued to organize her table as I sat on the desk in front of her, leaning back as I watched her.
Not in a creepy way but more of like....in a admiring way.

God she's so damn beautiful it should be illegal.

She probably seemed to feel my gaze on her because she soon lifted her eyes, meeting mine as a shy smile graced her lips.

I only smirked and bit my lip before standing up, walking towards her.
I missed the way her eyes widened slightly as she bit her lips and now I was standing in front of her.

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered out.

Her breath came out uneven as she placed her hands behind on top of her desk to balance herself.
That only made me smile even more as I leaned in even closer, hearing her breath hitch at the sudden close proximity and she gulped quietly to herself.

I didn't say anything, instead I opted to gently grab her waist, when I didn't feel her moving away from me I pulled her closer so our bodies were flushed against each other.

A small gasp escaped through her parted lips and she closes her eyes, biting her lips as her cheeks flushed a small tint of pink.

"C-Camila...." She tried to warn but her voice trembled slightly as a sharp intake of breath followed after.

"Hmm?" I leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on the side of her neck and grinned against it as a content sigh escaped her lips.

I took that as her asking for more so I added more pressure on her neck, parting my lips to let my tongue dart out to lick down her neck softly before gently biting down on the flesh just above her collarbone.

"Mm...fuck..."

The soft moan that followed after made my heart race and I bit my lip as she tilted her head back, a sign for more as she closed her eyes in concentration and pleasure.

As much as I wanted to mark her; I couldn't because I knew she wouldn't want it showing around school and I'm not sure if she'll be comfortable about it.
(Even though I'm sure she definitely enjoyed it last time we were together like this.)