Chapter 39: Class Drama

-------
~Class Drama~
-------

Camila's POV

I sighed. Time for school.... I hate to admit this, but I've actually missed school. I cannot believe I just said that I missed school.

Then I look up as Dinah approaches me with a smirk on her face and I gulp. Nope. I hate school.

After Dinah 'caught' Lauren cuddling with me in my bed, she wouldn't stop talking. Of course, Lauren was terrified of this because she didn't want anyone knowing about us, but Dinah quickly reassured to her that she was my 'best friend' and that she was practically my sister. So yeah, long story short, Dinah knows now and Lauren doesn't know what to think about it.

I don't know. I don't mind because Dinah knows I trust her. When one of us needs a secret to be kept, we never betray the other. So I guess I'm good. Lauren will come around.

"Wow.. Three days of fever and you still look like shit." Dinah jokes once she reaches me.

I roll my eyes.

Dinah just smirks. "I can't believe you never told me you were still fucking Ms J." She whispers, her voice going a bit louder at 'Ms J'.

My eyes bulge out and I glare at her. "Geez Dinah shut up." I hiss out. This girl will annoy me for life. I just know it.

"And I'm not 'fucking' her. I never did. We're... Taking things slow." I try my best not to blush but I do anyway. Fuck. I never blush.

Dinah doesn't look convinced and gives me a smirk.
"Uh-huh. Okay." She smirks.

I roll my eyes, about to say something but my words end on a grunt when I feel someone attacking me with a hug. "Mila!"

I open my eyes and okay. I smile a little. "Hey Iris." I smile at her. She gives me a grin.

"Shit, where the blibbing-hell have you been?" She says, letting go of me.

I shrug. "Sick at home."

Just then Harry runs up to me and gives me a flat slap on the back of my neck. I wince. Ow, that hit hurts.

I glare at him. "The fuck bro?" I rub at the pained area, frowning at him.

He just grins at me. "Sorry. I'm an abusive affectionate person." He shrugs and I chuckle a little, walking over to give him a 'brofist'? Since I'm a girl, we call it...eh, we just call it brofist.

The crew arrives, some giving me hugs, others being fucking stupid to give me hits on the head like Zayn, Shawn and Harry...again. Little shits.

I smile. Finally. It feels good to be back with these jerks.

The morning bell rings and we all head over to homeroom. I'm already dreading this school day.

--------

"It's simple. Tomorrow's Friday. We should just go to the mall and hangout. Nothing bad."

I hum.

Everyone seems to be on board with Zendaya's idea, shit, I think we all need to go out and..well, just have fun.  I could use some fun time. Especially with all the shit that's been happening.

"Ms Cabello and your friends. Pay attention!"

Our teacher yells at us from the front and I straighten my back, smiling apologetically. "Sorry ma'am." I apologize.