Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

AUTHOR'S NOTE(UPDATE FROM THE DEAD) : originally i was supposed to update with 4 chapters, but i just cant seem to finish the last one. I can't find any inspiration to write anymore and that's why i haven't been updating.

anyway, this chapter is trash, but i just wanted to leave it here as i TRY to finally finish this book

.... Sorry not sorry.

"Yes thank you Laur." Vero said with a happy tone from the backseat.

I sighed heavily. So much for being stern. I thought it over and maybe it would be fun if I brought Vero over. I know Camila probably wouldn't like it. Since we did plan for it to be just us.

But I felt guilty if I left Vero at the apartment by herself.

"Oh yeah thanks for bringing me along as well."

Oh yeah. I forgot that Louis guy was here. I still don't know him properly.

But my cabin is pretty big. Enough for like 10 people to live in.

I shrugged.

I was suppose to be at Camila's house at 7 o'clock, but ended up being 10 minutes late.

"If Camila backs out from this date I'm kicking you two out and letting you two walk home." I grumbled out.

Vero lets out a laugh. "Don't worry Laur she'll love me. Ladies love me."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't go trying to flirt with my girl now okay?"

I felt my heart flutter at saying that Camila was 'my girl'. Then I suddenly felt nervous. Oh geez do I look okay? What if she runs off looking terrified once she sees me? And... Wait. Vero doesn't know that she's a student.... Oh damn.

"Okay. We're here." I took a deep breath, looking back to see Vero giving me a small nod of approval. "Go on. Bring your chick here so I can check her out." She smiled mischievously.

I glared at her playfully, scoffing. "Don't start."

I stepped out of my car, quickly walking up the steps to Camila's front door. I've only been here once I believe. I don't see any cars in her driveway, so I'm asumming that her parents have already gone.

Okay. Deep breaths Jauregui. In, out. In, out. You can do this.

Before my hand even touched the door, it swung open, startling me. There stood a smoking hot Cabello. Camila and I stared at each other for a few seconds. I was completely in awe.

I took my time, looking her up and down. I.. She looks amazing. I suddenly regretted bringing Vero over. How can I resist this beauty with Vero and her friend around? I'll lose it for sure.

She looked hot in her black jeans and tight white v-neck shirt, her hair fell down in waves over her shoulder, my eyes went back up and I think I nearly died when she gave me that signature smirk of hers.

I told her to wear something casual, but damn. Casual looks amazing on her.

She just looked too hot right now. I had to gulp when she licked her lips. God she's hot. Her hair was slightly parted to the side, accompanied with her teasing smirk. Tease.

The one thing though that managed to make me even more breathless was her eyes.

Her brown, alluring eyes. I've always admired them. They reminded me of sweet melted honey. But tonight, as I stared into them, they seemed to have a more mischievous glint in them. I gulped.