Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls

*i have not proofread this*
A/N- please read the a/n after this chapter, it's important.

Enjoy :)

-----------------------
~Dinner With The Marshalls~
-----------------------

Camila's POV

Walking into my house, a huge smile was plastered on my face. Tonight, I feel like it's going to go well. Lauren didn't seem like she hated me or anything after the kiss, I mean.. She kissed me as well. So.. I don't know.. I won't get my hopes way up high though.

"Hey there kiddo. You look happy today."

My dad walked up to me with a grin on his face, ruffling my hair.

I groaned, pushing his hand away. I know. I just know my hair looks like the Grinch right now from the way he messed it up.

"Dad.." I whined, trying to fix my hair.

My mom then shows up and gives me a wink. "Oh I think I know why you're so happy." She grins and okay? Now they're being weirdos.

"Huh?" I was confused as they kept grinning at me. It was sort of annoying to be honest. And not to forget kinda creepy. Literally.

My mom just kept grinning, and what she said next nearly made me shit my pants.

"Rose just came back, right? We met her parents and guess what? They're coming over for dinner." She practically squealed, jumping up and down as she gazed at me excitedly, waiting for my response.

Fuck.

My parents knew about Rose, and our families were sort of close. They knew about our break-up, but they thought it was because of the 'long distance'.

My smile disappeared, the smile I had on for Lauren, and now I stared at my parents with a look of complete horror.

"What?!" My body felt like giving out and I wish I could leave.

I don't want to see Rose! I don't want anything to do with her!

My mom just frowned. "What? Aren't you happy?"

My dad by now just looked between us and shrugged, backing away as he walked to the kitchen. Lucky him.

I sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Mom.. We broke up, remember?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay? She's back now. You guys can go back together." She said it almost as if it was the most simplest thing I could do.

I sighed heavily, not knowing how to explain to my mother how I practically want nothing to do with the blue-eyed girl. "Mom, no. You don't get it. I don't like her like that anymore."

Now I hoped that would've done the trick.

My mom just stared at me for long time, her facials unreadable before she frowned, giving me a puzzled look. "But..you guys were in love? How can you just not like her anymore?" She looked confuse, her head tilted to the side which I gotta admit is a habit that I probably got from her.

I just shook my head, shrugging my shoulders. "Well I don't. Rose and I were a good couple. But.. She's not the one for me."

My mom looked disappointed and I was tempted to just tell her that I was lying. That I still loved Rose. But sadly that's not the case.