Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?

---------------
~Seven O'clock? ~
---------------

Camila's POV

After taking a piss in the toilet(obviously), I washed my hands before walking out of the bathroom.

A few more students were present, standing around their lockers as their annoying voices could be heard chattering.

I still felt really excited. I cannot freaking wait for my weekend with Lauren. I'm lowkey scared I might screw up and she'll end up running away from me so.... Yeah.. Let's just hope that doesn't happen yeah?

Of course Dinah and the crew showed up. We had our usual morning chat, catching up on some things.

I saw Rose and sent a small smile her way. She just smiled, waving before getting dragged away by her friends. I sighed. I never would've thought I'll be friends with Rose after what happened in the past but.. Here I am now. Honestly? I'm glad everything is going the way it is now. I think life is funny. Really funny.

The bell rang and everyone emptied out of the hallways, heading to their classes.

After the usual morning period where we do our rollcall, everyone started heading to their first class of the day.

The two first classes went by like a breeze. I actually managed to take note of what we were actually learning. Wow. I must be in a great mood today huh?

I couldn't contain my smile when the bell rang for 3rd period. "English time." Dinah grinned at me. I just rolled my eyes, my stupid smile not leaving my face as I packed my things to leave.

Just the thought of seeing Lauren can make me grin like a fool.

"Hey, anything we're doing tomorrow?" Zayn says as we walk to English.

Iris just rubs her chin, shrugging. Meanwhile Harry just looks at Demi. "Hey why don't we hit the mountains. Go for a hike." He says and Normani laughs.

"Zendaya will die if we did that." She laughs out. Zendaya glares at her playfully. "Hey. Dinah looks like she'll faint just talking about hiking."

"Oh fuck off"

Everyone laughs.

"Oh that's fun. I'm actually busy tomorrow." I say nonchalantly, staring ahead as we get closer to Lauren's classroom.

Everyone goes silent and I look beside me, raising my eyebrows at their narrowed eyes.

"What?"

Iris cocks her head to the side. "Busy with what?"

I smile, thinking about the surprise Lauren has for me. I don't know what it is but God, I can't wait.

"Just... Busy. I mean yall can still go it's fine." I say.

Dinah just stares at me with her eyebrows raised and I nod my head as if to say 'I'll tell you later'. She nods and proceeds to change the subject to something else. I catch Zayn looking at me confusingly before shrugging and looking away.

I feel bad for keeping this secret from my best friends but... I just can't tell them. Not yet.

We finally round the corner and my whole being lights up at the sight of a very sexy, hot, cute, stunning, gorgeous, ethereal Lauren Jauregui.

She's talking to another older female teacher but she dayum. How can standing and not doing anything look so damn beautiful?

I feel my heart rate accelerating as we near her, my heart about to fall out of my ass when she turns and our eyes meet.