#4 I meet a human I'm gonna live with!

I  had been assigned the same room for the past two years. And with luck of no roommate, leaving an extremely large room for none but yours truely. But even luck runs out.

As I set my bags on my grey- sheeted bed, I caught a glimpse at the otherside of the room.

The usual dusty bed was now done in lilac sheets and decorated with way too many plushies. The window sill, (which was often filled with bird feathers) had several potted silver flowers that I couldn't recognize.

But the strangest thing off all was the family photo hung on the wall right above the window. A woman in a wheel chair and a man sitting right next to her, two kids about the same age giving toothy grins hugging their mother's shoulders.

 Now you must be thinking, what's wrong with that? Just a happy family photo.

I blinked. It didn't change.

It was a painting encased in glass. The man wore a crown on his white blonde hair. In full body armor, clasping his sword at his feet. His red cape draping over his wife's shoulder. She wore a peach gown with extravagant gold embroidery. A diamond diadem circled her lush raven hair. The children in medieval clothing like their parents. The boy with raven black hair like his mother. The girl, a copy of her father.

Now, while  I was peacefully admiring the paintings beauty, the door swung open and something pounced in .

I spun so fast I tripped on my heel and thumped down on my butt. A light giggle came from in front of me. I blinked my eyes open and found a tiny lanky girl with extremely long wheat white hair and a blinding smile. Her hand stretched out to help me up. I got up and brushed the back of my jeans.

" Hello" her voice sounded like wind chimes.

I shook her hand. "Uh, hi"

"So you're my new roommate ?" Was she singing or asking a question?

"Yeah"

I tilted my head. She was so tiny. Very petite, I couldn't help but smile. She wore a simple baby blue frock with white polka dots and a pink garland of carnations.

"Alex Summers" I introduced letting go of her milky white hands.

She giggled again and tried to say something but the second year bell rang. "Oh!" she exclaimed, hastily grabbing her book.

"Come on, it's Bio" she squealed. 

She turned to the door and looked back at me as if to make sure I heard her.

"By the way, it's Lavendar."