#11 I break stuff a lot!!!

Turns out that "something" broke was a wooden basket.

Who knew!

 After blacking out for what felt the hundredth time I woke up in a room unlike the last one. This was a room much like my own. Except more simplified. The walls were painted in grey and white. Representing what looked like a calm sea at night with the moon high above like a crescent.

No furniture was present. Only a study table sat the far right corner of the room.

I was tucked under a deep violet comforter. The bed I was on was the most comfy bed I've ever been on. I got up and sat on the bed, a bit wide eyed. A mirror was set in the other corner of the room. It hung aimlessly on the wall. I walked over and inspected myself. My hair was unusually neat. Though half of it was plastered across my left eye. It was only a bit fluffy so it tickled my chin.

I ran my finger through it and saw why it was plastered across my left eye. It acted up, alright. It was bloody red. The stupid mirror turned it red again.

I looked closer and it wasn't just the iris, the sclera was turning black. I could see the veins creeping from behind.

The door to my right was swung open. Lavendar busted in as (she always does), her eyes frantic, but when she saw me an instant wave of relief flooded through her.

"Oh, thank god, your okay" she cried, hugging me.

She pulled back. "Who in hell told you to leave the infirmary when I was gone?!"

She put her hand on her hips and looked at me sharply.

I swear I couldn't help it. I bursted out laughing. First she looked a bit hurt but then she broke out with a smile.

She kept her hands on my shoulder and leaned closer. "But seriously, who told you to go out?"

I smiled at her " I think you've got some explaining to do."