#14 Doll fight

Everyone around cleared away.

In front of me was my challenger, a boy around my age. His head facing down, a French rapier hang on his left.

Then out of now where he charged, swooping at me with incredible speed. I could feel my legs tremble. How the hell was I gonna get out of this?

Slash

His blade cut through thin air. The place where I stood two seconds ago.

I moved. Something was different. Like I just knew what to do all of a sudden. I spun my blade to my back and brought it to the bottom. I didn't attack. I just ducked and dodged and it was like a dance. My scythe spinning to my front and back, countering every swing from his blade. And he was very, very fast.

He lunged and flung with such pressure it left him stumbling. That's when he struck a blow to my forearm, the staff of my blade barely managing to block. It pinned me to the ground. Sending my scythe skidding across the grass.

He stood over me with the rapiers tip at the base of my throat. He glared at me with his mesmerizing violet eyes. "I win"

I smirked. This brat knew how to be cocky.

I swung my leg beneath his causing him to fall down with a thud. I pounced on him and planted his rapier in the ground right next to his porcelain face. "I don't think so" I hissed.

Then a 'Ding- Dong '  interrupted me.

Was this a catholic school?

The bell that rang was like those old-style church bell. That's what it sounded like anyway.